Guidebooks I've read said Qantas and some Aussie airlines offer discounts on domestic fares to foreign travelers, but I wasn't able to find any of such deal.
I know it's kinda close to the date, but I'm trying to find a flight between Sydney to Cairns in early to mid July, but they're quite expensive.
Anyone know how to scre the lower fares? Any promotional codes on domestic airlines you know of?
How to score discount domestic air tickets in Australia?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 2 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 3 Song doc - one for you
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 6 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 7 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 8 Jet Star?
- 9 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 10 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Planning
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 18 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 19 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 20 NZ South Island Plan
- 21 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 22 Campervan help please!
- 23 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 24 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 25 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!