Guidebooks I've read said Qantas and some Aussie airlines offer discounts on domestic fares to foreign travelers, but I wasn't able to find any of such deal.
I know it's kinda close to the date, but I'm trying to find a flight between Sydney to Cairns in early to mid July, but they're quite expensive.
Anyone know how to scre the lower fares? Any promotional codes on domestic airlines you know of?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 2 Do you need event waste management?
- 3 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 4 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 5 16 days in Australia
- 6 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 7 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 8 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 9 25day planning for Australia
- 10 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 11 Help New Zealand
- 12 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 14 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 15 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 16 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 17 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 18 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 19 Great Ocean Road
- 20 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 21 Uluru
- 22 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 23 new zealand 18days
- 24 Tasting Tassie - November 2016
- 25 Issues Finding Camper Rentals