Guidebooks I've read said Qantas and some Aussie airlines offer discounts on domestic fares to foreign travelers, but I wasn't able to find any of such deal.
I know it's kinda close to the date, but I'm trying to find a flight between Sydney to Cairns in early to mid July, but they're quite expensive.
Anyone know how to scre the lower fares? Any promotional codes on domestic airlines you know of?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ 1 week
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 5 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 6 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 8 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 Palau Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 14 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Visa
- 16 Guam Travel Report
- 17 New Zealand Car Hire
- 18 Tasmania itinerary
- 19 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 20 Research on Australian Tourism
- 21 Australia and NZ visit!
- 22 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 23 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 24 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 25 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help