Guidebooks I've read said Qantas and some Aussie airlines offer discounts on domestic fares to foreign travelers, but I wasn't able to find any of such deal.
I know it's kinda close to the date, but I'm trying to find a flight between Sydney to Cairns in early to mid July, but they're quite expensive.
Anyone know how to scre the lower fares? Any promotional codes on domestic airlines you know of?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 One-day hike in Milford area
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 8 Best national park around Sydney
- 9 1 night stay around GOR
- 10 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand