Guidebooks I've read said Qantas and some Aussie airlines offer discounts on domestic fares to foreign travelers, but I wasn't able to find any of such deal.
I know it's kinda close to the date, but I'm trying to find a flight between Sydney to Cairns in early to mid July, but they're quite expensive.
Anyone know how to scre the lower fares? Any promotional codes on domestic airlines you know of?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 2 Restautant recommendations
- 3 Opal card?
- 4 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 6 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 7 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 8 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 9 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 10 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 11 Great Ocean Road
- 12 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 13 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 14 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 15 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 18 Planning a trip in Australia
- 19 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 20 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 23 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 24 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 25 2 weeks trip in Australia