we are looking at spending 12-14 days in French Polynesia (excluding travel days from the west coast) in the fall of 2017. We're active early 60's, love to explore, hike, cycle, snorkel and scuba. Some beach days will be good but its not how we'd want to spend the majority of our time. I am looking for suggestions on how to allocate our time given our interests. Is 14 days too little time? Are resorts all inclusive or can we do things ala carte? Budget is moderate to high but not Four Seasons.
thanks all -
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 The southern lights
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Mel's NZ Photos
- 8 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 9 August Honeymoon Help?
- 10 How to split up Australia?
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 15 East Coast Australia
- 16 North and South Island of NZ
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand