we are looking at spending 12-14 days in French Polynesia (excluding travel days from the west coast) in the fall of 2017. We're active early 60's, love to explore, hike, cycle, snorkel and scuba. Some beach days will be good but its not how we'd want to spend the majority of our time. I am looking for suggestions on how to allocate our time given our interests. Is 14 days too little time? Are resorts all inclusive or can we do things ala carte? Budget is moderate to high but not Four Seasons.
thanks all -
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AVG @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 AVG Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Palau Travel Report
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island