My husband and I will be traveling to Italy for 14 days. We are having a dilema on how much luggage to take. In doing research most of everything says pack light. I am not sure I can pack 14 days in one carry on bag. Some friends have told me to take a carry on and a checked bag. What do most people take?
How much luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Happy Australia Day!
- 2 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 3 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 4 Tim Tam
- 5 Tipping
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 8 Transit Time at SYD
- 9 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 10 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 11 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 12 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 13 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 14 Car rentals south island
- 15 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 16 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 17 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 18 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 19 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 20 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 21 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 22 New Zealand
- 23 Need Rotorua advice
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Broome to Cape Leveque