We have planned a trip to Sydney, Cairns in Oct. Currently we have 5 full days in Sydney. Is that too much?
Another question - is it worth a drive to Jervis bay as a day trip. I know it would be better to stay a night or more but to pack and move and stay in different places is a bit painful, so thinking of a day trip.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Experience with one way car rentals and mid-range hotels in New Zealand
- 2 Cheapest International calls from Australia
- 3 Sydney-Things to Do
- 4 Car Rental Tarvel to Kangaroo Island
- 5 Travel passes within Australia
- 6 drive or fly?
- 7 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 8 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 9 Milford Sound Cruises
- 10 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 11 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 12 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 13 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 14 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 15 Nelson, New Zealand
- 16 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 17 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 18 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 19 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 20 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 21 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 22 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 23 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 25 Sydney & Palm Cove in November