We have planned a trip to Sydney, Cairns in Oct. Currently we have 5 full days in Sydney. Is that too much?
Another question - is it worth a drive to Jervis bay as a day trip. I know it would be better to stay a night or more but to pack and move and stay in different places is a bit painful, so thinking of a day trip.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 North and South Island of NZ
- 6 The southern lights
- 7 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 8 Mel's NZ Photos
- 9 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 10 August Honeymoon Help?
- 11 How to split up Australia?
- 12 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 13 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 16 East Coast Australia
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand