We have planned a trip to Sydney, Cairns in Oct. Currently we have 5 full days in Sydney. Is that too much?
Another question - is it worth a drive to Jervis bay as a day trip. I know it would be better to stay a night or more but to pack and move and stay in different places is a bit painful, so thinking of a day trip.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/revitasence/
- 3 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/provillus/
- 4 http://advancedtrimsite.com/derma-vita-lift/
- 5 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 6 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 8 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 14 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 15 Tasmania
- 16 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 17 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 18 Accommodations Brisbane
- 19 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 20 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 21 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 22 Repositioning cruise
- 23 18 days nz.
- 24 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 25 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks