I am planning a trip to Sydney and Melbourne in second half of August (I know its gonna be cold). To be honest, i really haven't done any homework and was hoping that folks here could be of some help.
I have flexibility to keep my trip duration anywhere between 7-14 days, based on how many days most people suggest I should stay. I am mostly interested in all typical sight seeing adventures. I am not the highest fan of spending hours on beach. I like to visit beaches, hang out just for a while and then move on.
I will be traveling alone (35 yr old male), will not be driving anywhere and would reply mostly on public transportation.
Any help on duration, what to do, tips on public transportation or things that I should not miss will really really help.
Apologies for being so generic and looking for a lot of information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 손오공온라인 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☜
- 2 바다이야기어플 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 3 무료바다이야기게임 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 4 온라인바다이야기 ※접 속 : scc883.컴 ♀
- 5 황금성게임 ●卍접_속: scc883.컴 ☞
- 6 무료릴게임 ♥☏홈 피 - scc883.컴 ※
- 7 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 8 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 9 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 10 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 11 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 12 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 13 Real estate question
- 14 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 15 Food to Try Out
- 16 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 17 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 18 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 19 Wainui Falls
- 20 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 21 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 22 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 23 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 24 Day trips from Wellington
- 25 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions