I am planning a trip to Sydney and Melbourne in second half of August (I know its gonna be cold). To be honest, i really haven't done any homework and was hoping that folks here could be of some help.
I have flexibility to keep my trip duration anywhere between 7-14 days, based on how many days most people suggest I should stay. I am mostly interested in all typical sight seeing adventures. I am not the highest fan of spending hours on beach. I like to visit beaches, hang out just for a while and then move on.
I will be traveling alone (35 yr old male), will not be driving anywhere and would reply mostly on public transportation.
Any help on duration, what to do, tips on public transportation or things that I should not miss will really really help.
Apologies for being so generic and looking for a lot of information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 백경 릴게임온라인 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 오리지날릴게임손오공 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 8 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 9 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 10 One-day hike in Milford area
- 11 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 12 Best national park around Sydney
- 13 1 night stay around GOR
- 14 7 days in New Zealand
- 15 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 16 NZ repeat visitors
- 17 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 18 South Island Suggestions
- 19 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 20 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 21 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 22 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 23 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 24 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 25 New Zealand Car Rental