I am planning a trip to Sydney and Melbourne in second half of August (I know its gonna be cold). To be honest, i really haven't done any homework and was hoping that folks here could be of some help.
I have flexibility to keep my trip duration anywhere between 7-14 days, based on how many days most people suggest I should stay. I am mostly interested in all typical sight seeing adventures. I am not the highest fan of spending hours on beach. I like to visit beaches, hang out just for a while and then move on.
I will be traveling alone (35 yr old male), will not be driving anywhere and would reply mostly on public transportation.
Any help on duration, what to do, tips on public transportation or things that I should not miss will really really help.
Apologies for being so generic and looking for a lot of information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Uluru
- 2 http://healthytipweb.com/tes-core/
- 3 If you want your body to grow, flow of nutrients and gas
- 4 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 5 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 6 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 7 Phone Cards
- 8 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 9 Sydney to Brisbane
- 10 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 11 February Travel
- 12 its just a post
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 15 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 16 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 17 Traveling through East Coast
- 18 NZ November!
- 19 New Zealand Sth Island
- 20 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 21 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 22 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 23 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 24 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 25 AUS/NZ trip planning