I am planning a trip to Sydney and Melbourne in second half of August (I know its gonna be cold). To be honest, i really haven't done any homework and was hoping that folks here could be of some help.
I have flexibility to keep my trip duration anywhere between 7-14 days, based on how many days most people suggest I should stay. I am mostly interested in all typical sight seeing adventures. I am not the highest fan of spending hours on beach. I like to visit beaches, hang out just for a while and then move on.
I will be traveling alone (35 yr old male), will not be driving anywhere and would reply mostly on public transportation.
Any help on duration, what to do, tips on public transportation or things that I should not miss will really really help.
Apologies for being so generic and looking for a lot of information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 3 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 4 2 days in Auckland
- 5 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 6 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 7 Surprises in Australia
- 8 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 9 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 10 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 11 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 12 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 13 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 14 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 15 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 16 5 nights in Sydney
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 18 Best places to travel in Australia
- 19 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Cook Islands for families
- 22 B&B in NZ
- 23 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 24 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 25 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017