I am planning a trip to Sydney and Melbourne in second half of August (I know its gonna be cold). To be honest, i really haven't done any homework and was hoping that folks here could be of some help.
I have flexibility to keep my trip duration anywhere between 7-14 days, based on how many days most people suggest I should stay. I am mostly interested in all typical sight seeing adventures. I am not the highest fan of spending hours on beach. I like to visit beaches, hang out just for a while and then move on.
I will be traveling alone (35 yr old male), will not be driving anywhere and would reply mostly on public transportation.
Any help on duration, what to do, tips on public transportation or things that I should not miss will really really help.
Apologies for being so generic and looking for a lot of information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 PURCHASE DOCUMENTS TO TRAVEL, LIVE IN ANY COUNTRY (whatsapp=+16313644303)
- 2 Kaikoura roads update
- 3 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 4 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 5 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Clever, mischievous keas
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 10 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 11 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 12 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 13 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February