I am planning a trip to Sydney and Melbourne in second half of August (I know its gonna be cold). To be honest, i really haven't done any homework and was hoping that folks here could be of some help.
I have flexibility to keep my trip duration anywhere between 7-14 days, based on how many days most people suggest I should stay. I am mostly interested in all typical sight seeing adventures. I am not the highest fan of spending hours on beach. I like to visit beaches, hang out just for a while and then move on.
I will be traveling alone (35 yr old male), will not be driving anywhere and would reply mostly on public transportation.
Any help on duration, what to do, tips on public transportation or things that I should not miss will really really help.
Apologies for being so generic and looking for a lot of information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 2 Transport changes in Prague
- 3 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 4 Melbourne eateries
- 5 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 6 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 7 Complete Novice
- 8 Kangaroo Island
- 9 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 10 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 11 Where to visit
- 12 new zealand road maps?
- 13 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 14 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 15 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 16 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 17 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 18 2weeks in Austrailia
- 19 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 20 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 21 How is this itinerary?
- 22 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 23 Restautant recommendations
- 24 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
- 25 newzeland