I am planning a trip to Sydney and Melbourne in second half of August (I know its gonna be cold). To be honest, i really haven't done any homework and was hoping that folks here could be of some help.
I have flexibility to keep my trip duration anywhere between 7-14 days, based on how many days most people suggest I should stay. I am mostly interested in all typical sight seeing adventures. I am not the highest fan of spending hours on beach. I like to visit beaches, hang out just for a while and then move on.
I will be traveling alone (35 yr old male), will not be driving anywhere and would reply mostly on public transportation.
Any help on duration, what to do, tips on public transportation or things that I should not miss will really really help.
Apologies for being so generic and looking for a lot of information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/muscle-xtx/
- 2 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 3 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 4 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 5 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 6 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 7 North island New Zealand-help
- 8 Rarotonga
- 9 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 10 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 11 South Island trip in Oct.
- 12 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 13 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 16 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 17 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 18 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 19 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 20 A week in Fiji
- 21 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 22 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 23 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip