Looking for a good hotel in Sydney for 5 nights in October. We're not looking for luxury, we're looking for a clean 3 star hotel with good service that is in an optimal location. We don't know what "optimal location" means - we're hoping you do. It's our first trip to Australia and we could use some help.
Hotels in Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tassie in winter
- 2 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 3 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 4 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 5 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 6 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 7 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 8 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 9 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 10 New Zealand advice
- 11 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 12 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 13 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 14 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 15 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 16 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 17 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 18 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 19 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 20 9 days in Fiji
- 21 Canberra
- 22 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 23 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 24 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 25 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba