I am staying for 2 nights in end March. We are 4 adults. Any place which has direct access to the beach and good for exploring area around?
Max budget is 400$/night for 4 of us.
Beachfront Resort was good, but rooms too tight for 4 adults.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 2 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 3 Queensland north and Perth south
- 4 Melbourne or Sydney?
- 5 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 6 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 7 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 8 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 9 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 10 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 11 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 12 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 13 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 14 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 15 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 16 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 17 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 18 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 19 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 20 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 21 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 22 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 23 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 24 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 25 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
Hotel/Lodge right on the beach around Coromandel/Whitianga