I am staying for 2 nights in end March. We are 4 adults. Any place which has direct access to the beach and good for exploring area around?
Max budget is 400$/night for 4 of us.
Beachfront Resort was good, but rooms too tight for 4 adults.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne eateries
- 2 new zealand road maps?
- 3 Au Pair
- 4 Transport changes in Prague
- 5 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 6 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 7 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 8 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 9 Complete Novice
- 10 Kangaroo Island
- 11 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 12 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 13 Where to visit
- 14 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 15 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 18 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 19 2weeks in Austrailia
- 20 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 21 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 22 How is this itinerary?
- 23 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 24 Restautant recommendations
- 25 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
Hotel/Lodge right on the beach around Coromandel/Whitianga