After two and a half weeks in New Zealand and Sydney, we're stopping over in Fiji for five nights in early March for some R & R before returning to the wintry midwest. Has anyone stayed in the past year or so in a hotel which they might recommend? We're interested in a nice beach, with tasteful accommodations, hopefully with an ocean view, and with access to off-site restaurants. We'd like to keep the cost to a high of $300.-$325. We'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Hotel Suggestions in Fiji
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 2 Emirates and Jetstar
- 3 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 4 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 5 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 6 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 7 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 8 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 9 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 10 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 11 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 12 14 days in NZ in February
- 13 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 14 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 15 16 days all over New Zealand
- 16 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 17 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 18 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 19 Heading to Australia!
- 20 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 21 South Island Itinerary
- 22 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 23 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 24 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 25 Information on Transit Visa in Australia