After two and a half weeks in New Zealand and Sydney, we're stopping over in Fiji for five nights in early March for some R & R before returning to the wintry midwest. Has anyone stayed in the past year or so in a hotel which they might recommend? We're interested in a nice beach, with tasteful accommodations, hopefully with an ocean view, and with access to off-site restaurants. We'd like to keep the cost to a high of $300.-$325. We'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Hotel Suggestions in Fiji
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
- 2 Four Seasons Sydney
- 3 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 4 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 5 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 6 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 7 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 8 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 9 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 10 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 11 Sydney
- 12 Extra time in Melbourne
- 13 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 14 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 15 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 16 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 17 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 18 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 19 Tassie in winter
- 20 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 21 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 22 New Zealand advice
- 23 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 24 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 25 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June