After two and a half weeks in New Zealand and Sydney, we're stopping over in Fiji for five nights in early March for some R & R before returning to the wintry midwest. Has anyone stayed in the past year or so in a hotel which they might recommend? We're interested in a nice beach, with tasteful accommodations, hopefully with an ocean view, and with access to off-site restaurants. We'd like to keep the cost to a high of $300.-$325. We'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Hotel Suggestions in Fiji
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 2 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 3 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 6 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 Accommodation Brisbane
- 9 Accommodation Brisbane
- 10 Happy Australia Day!
- 11 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 12 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 13 Tim Tam
- 14 Tipping
- 15 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 16 Transit Time at SYD
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 19 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 20 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 21 Car rentals south island
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 24 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 25 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!