After two and a half weeks in New Zealand and Sydney, we're stopping over in Fiji for five nights in early March for some R & R before returning to the wintry midwest. Has anyone stayed in the past year or so in a hotel which they might recommend? We're interested in a nice beach, with tasteful accommodations, hopefully with an ocean view, and with access to off-site restaurants. We'd like to keep the cost to a high of $300.-$325. We'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Hotel Suggestions in Fiji
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 2 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 3 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 4 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 5 Perth Hotels
- 6 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 7 Extra time in Melbourne
- 8 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 9 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 10 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 13 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 14 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 15 Kangaroo island
- 16 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 17 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 18 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 19 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 20 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 21 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 22 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 23 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 24 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 25 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?