We are going to Palau in January and could use some advice on where to stay. The Carolines Resort looks good, but seems to be far from the shore. Do we need a rental car on Palau?
Hotel on Palau
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transit Time at SYD
- 2 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 3 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 4 Tipping
- 5 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Tim Tam
- 8 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 9 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 10 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 11 Car rentals south island
- 12 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 13 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 14 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 15 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 16 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 17 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 18 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 19 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 New Zealand
- 21 Need Rotorua advice
- 22 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 23 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 24 Auckland for 18 months
- 25 Fiji in February or March?