This is in conjunction with raerose's post on last minute hotel bookings... My wife and I will be in NZ for the first 2 weeks of June and then to Cairns for the 3rd week in June. We are considering using wotif to get last minute deals on hotels. Question: Is it too busy at both places that we might risk not getting accomodation if we wait for last minute deals? I don't think NZ will be that crowded, but will Cairns be crowded? We'd like to get the deals, but do not want to be stuck without a decent room if all the rooms are booked.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 2 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 3 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 4 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 5 Packages
- 6 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 7 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 8 Should we change our plans ???
- 9 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 10 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 11 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 12 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 13 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 14 Paging Cathies
- 15 Kangaroo island
- 16 Itinerary 20 days
- 17 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors