This is in conjunction with raerose's post on last minute hotel bookings... My wife and I will be in NZ for the first 2 weeks of June and then to Cairns for the 3rd week in June. We are considering using wotif to get last minute deals on hotels. Question: Is it too busy at both places that we might risk not getting accomodation if we wait for last minute deals? I don't think NZ will be that crowded, but will Cairns be crowded? We'd like to get the deals, but do not want to be stuck without a decent room if all the rooms are booked.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 2 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 3 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 4 The Great Australian Adventure
- 5 Taormina to Palermo
- 6 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 7 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 8 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 9 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 10 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 11 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 12 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 13 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 14 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 15 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 16 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 17 5 week itinerary help
- 18 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 19 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 20 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 21 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 22 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 23 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 24 This special community - Fodorville
- 25 New Zealand -help with itinerary