My fiance and I are planning a 3 week trip to Australia and NZ for our honeymoon around first week of March. I would want to give around 2 weeks to Australia and the rest for NZ. We are looking for a relaxing trip. Not too much of shuttiling. We arent into adventure sports and would prefer nice restaurants or partying.
Our options in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, the Great Ocean Road, Great Barrier Reef, Brisbane.
Please suggest an itinerary. As of now im planning only Australia. Feel free to suggest any other place other than those mentioned above or cut down any place from the list above.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 2 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 3 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 4 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 5 Surprises in Australia
- 6 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 7 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 8 2 days in Auckland
- 9 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 10 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 11 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 12 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 13 5 nights in Sydney
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 15 Best places to travel in Australia
- 16 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 17 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Cook Islands for families
- 20 B&B in NZ
- 21 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 22 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 23 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 24 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 25 Auckland hotels?