My fiance and I are planning a 3 week trip to Australia and NZ for our honeymoon around first week of March. I would want to give around 2 weeks to Australia and the rest for NZ. We are looking for a relaxing trip. Not too much of shuttiling. We arent into adventure sports and would prefer nice restaurants or partying.
Our options in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, the Great Ocean Road, Great Barrier Reef, Brisbane.
Please suggest an itinerary. As of now im planning only Australia. Feel free to suggest any other place other than those mentioned above or cut down any place from the list above.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementsguide.org/naked-king-natural/
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Living in the City on a Budget
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 Six Weeks Down Under
- 7 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 8 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 9 In and around Sydney
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 12 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 13 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 14 3 weeks in NZ
- 15 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 16 Flood Emergency Services
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Need help in Auckland
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 21 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 22 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 23 Uber in Sydney
- 24 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 25 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef