My fiance and I are planning a 3 week trip to Australia and NZ for our honeymoon around first week of March. I would want to give around 2 weeks to Australia and the rest for NZ. We are looking for a relaxing trip. Not too much of shuttiling. We arent into adventure sports and would prefer nice restaurants or partying.
Our options in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, the Great Ocean Road, Great Barrier Reef, Brisbane.
Please suggest an itinerary. As of now im planning only Australia. Feel free to suggest any other place other than those mentioned above or cut down any place from the list above.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 2 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 Palau Travel Report
- 5 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 6 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 8 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 9 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Visa
- 11 Guam Travel Report
- 12 New Zealand Car Hire
- 13 Tasmania itinerary
- 14 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 15 Research on Australian Tourism
- 16 Australia and NZ visit!
- 17 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 18 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 19 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 20 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 21 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 22 Recommended guidebooks
- 23 Need Some suggestions on South Island
- 24 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 25 Aussie chiller hats