My fiance and I are planning a 3 week trip to Australia and NZ for our honeymoon around first week of March. I would want to give around 2 weeks to Australia and the rest for NZ. We are looking for a relaxing trip. Not too much of shuttiling. We arent into adventure sports and would prefer nice restaurants or partying.
Our options in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, the Great Ocean Road, Great Barrier Reef, Brisbane.
Please suggest an itinerary. As of now im planning only Australia. Feel free to suggest any other place other than those mentioned above or cut down any place from the list above.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 PrimeX Testo Max
- 2 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 3 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 4 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 5 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 6 Real estate question
- 7 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 10 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers