We are thinking about coming to Australia for two weeks in March 2010 for our honeymon. We are going to be doing 2 weeks. I wanted Fiji or Tahiti, but think that i can try and agree to one week on the beach in Australia and one week of traveling around Australia on some tours. Any recommendations on where to go, what to see, what the weather is like, etc. Would love all the help we can get as we are coming from the U.S.
- 1 Hotels in Australia
- 2 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 3 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 4 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 5 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 6 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 7 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 8 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 9 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 10 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 11 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 12 Micronesia- when to visit
- 13 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 14 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 15 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 16 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 17 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 18 1st trip to New Zealand
- 19 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 20 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 21 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 22 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 23 Experience with GrabOne
- 24 Lone Traveler!
- 25 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?