Hi, we are planning for our Honeymoon to Bora Bora in Feb next year . We would like to plan a 3 weeks long vacation(including the travel time from Asia) and thinking of incuding Miami and Vegas in the second and third week respectively. Could you guide us with the accessiblity to Bora Bora from Miami and also the weather conditions around February. We are actually confused between Anguilla(Carribean islands) and Bora Bora. Which would be a more ideal honeymoon destination in February.?
Honeymoon to Bora Bora island in Feb,2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 2 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 3 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 4 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 5 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 8 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 9 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 10 Accommodation Brisbane
- 11 Accommodation Brisbane
- 12 Happy Australia Day!
- 13 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 14 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Tim Tam
- 16 Tipping
- 17 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 18 Transit Time at SYD
- 19 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 20 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 23 Car rentals south island
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Brisbane, need short term accommodation