Hi, we are planning for our Honeymoon to Bora Bora in Feb next year . We would like to plan a 3 weeks long vacation(including the travel time from Asia) and thinking of incuding Miami and Vegas in the second and third week respectively. Could you guide us with the accessiblity to Bora Bora from Miami and also the weather conditions around February. We are actually confused between Anguilla(Carribean islands) and Bora Bora. Which would be a more ideal honeymoon destination in February.?
Honeymoon to Bora Bora island in Feb,2014
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Emirates and Jetstar
- 2 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 3 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 4 16 days all over New Zealand
- 5 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 6 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 7 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 8 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 9 Heading to Australia!
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 12 South Island Itinerary
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 15 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 16 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 17 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 18 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 19 victoria in march
- 20 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 21 Victoria with kids
- 22 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 23 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 24 Australia for 4 weeks
- 25 Fiji Luxury Resorts