Hi, we are planning for our Honeymoon to Bora Bora in Feb next year . We would like to plan a 3 weeks long vacation(including the travel time from Asia) and thinking of incuding Miami and Vegas in the second and third week respectively. Could you guide us with the accessiblity to Bora Bora from Miami and also the weather conditions around February. We are actually confused between Anguilla(Carribean islands) and Bora Bora. Which would be a more ideal honeymoon destination in February.?
Honeymoon to Bora Bora island in Feb,2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 2 The Great Australian Adventure
- 3 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 6 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 7 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 8 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 9 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 10 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 11 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 12 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 13 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 14 5 week itinerary help
- 15 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 16 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 17 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 18 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 19 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 20 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 21 This special community - Fodorville
- 22 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 23 Traveling to Hawaii
- 24 Great food/local favorites
- 25 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA