Hi, we are planning for our Honeymoon to Bora Bora in Feb next year . We would like to plan a 3 weeks long vacation(including the travel time from Asia) and thinking of incuding Miami and Vegas in the second and third week respectively. Could you guide us with the accessiblity to Bora Bora from Miami and also the weather conditions around February. We are actually confused between Anguilla(Carribean islands) and Bora Bora. Which would be a more ideal honeymoon destination in February.?
Honeymoon to Bora Bora island in Feb,2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 3 still distorted. I
- 4 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 5 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 6 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 7 Paging Cathies
- 8 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 9 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 10 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 11 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 12 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 13 Weather ?
- 14 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 15 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 16 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 19 South IslandItinerary Help
- 20 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 21 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 22 Sydney for 3 days
- 23 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 24 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 25 Conquering Great Walks