My boyfriend and I want to honeymoon in Bora Bora once we get married, whenever that will be. I have been looking at the photos and we really want to stay in an over-water hut. It would be awesome to be able to stay in one that has a hot tub outside, but I am not sure how rare those are to come by. Also, an all inclusive one would be idea to keep the spending costs down once we are there. Do you know of any really nice places that would be good for us or any suggestions? We have never been there, but the huts look really nice and I just love how clear the water is. Are there a lot of bugs to watch out for? We would definitely want a clean hut with NO bugs inside, if that is possible. Thanks in advance!
Honeymoon in Tahiti
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 2 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 3 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 6 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 7 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 8 New Zealand itinerary help
- 9 Hotel in Sydney
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Melbourne Drive
- 12 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 13 Sydney or Melbourne
- 14 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 15 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 16 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 17 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 18 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 19 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 20 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 21 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 22 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 23 New York Times guide to Perth
- 24 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 25 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas