My boyfriend and I want to honeymoon in Bora Bora once we get married, whenever that will be. I have been looking at the photos and we really want to stay in an over-water hut. It would be awesome to be able to stay in one that has a hot tub outside, but I am not sure how rare those are to come by. Also, an all inclusive one would be idea to keep the spending costs down once we are there. Do you know of any really nice places that would be good for us or any suggestions? We have never been there, but the huts look really nice and I just love how clear the water is. Are there a lot of bugs to watch out for? We would definitely want a clean hut with NO bugs inside, if that is possible. Thanks in advance!
Honeymoon in Tahiti
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 2 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 3 Sydney and Auckland
- 4 10 days itinerary
- 5 Fremantle my love..
- 6 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 7 Internet access
- 8 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 9 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 10 Packing List
- 11 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 12 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 13 Books?
- 14 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 15 Choosing a Visa
- 16 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 17 One spare day in Darwin
- 18 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 19 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 20 Travel Visa
- 21 Canberra
- 22 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 23 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 24 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 25 Bicycle Traving - What not to do