My boyfriend and I want to honeymoon in Bora Bora once we get married, whenever that will be. I have been looking at the photos and we really want to stay in an over-water hut. It would be awesome to be able to stay in one that has a hot tub outside, but I am not sure how rare those are to come by. Also, an all inclusive one would be idea to keep the spending costs down once we are there. Do you know of any really nice places that would be good for us or any suggestions? We have never been there, but the huts look really nice and I just love how clear the water is. Are there a lot of bugs to watch out for? We would definitely want a clean hut with NO bugs inside, if that is possible. Thanks in advance!
Honeymoon in Tahiti
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 4 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 5 How much luggage?
- 6 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 7 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 8 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 9 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 10 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 13 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 14 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 15 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 16 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 17 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 18 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 19 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 20 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 21 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 22 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 23 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 24 Paging Cathies
- 25 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?