My boyfriend and I want to honeymoon in Bora Bora once we get married, whenever that will be. I have been looking at the photos and we really want to stay in an over-water hut. It would be awesome to be able to stay in one that has a hot tub outside, but I am not sure how rare those are to come by. Also, an all inclusive one would be idea to keep the spending costs down once we are there. Do you know of any really nice places that would be good for us or any suggestions? We have never been there, but the huts look really nice and I just love how clear the water is. Are there a lot of bugs to watch out for? We would definitely want a clean hut with NO bugs inside, if that is possible. Thanks in advance!
Honeymoon in Tahiti
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Great Australian Adventure
- 2 Taormina to Palermo
- 3 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 4 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 5 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 6 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 8 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 9 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 10 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 11 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 12 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 13 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 14 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 15 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 16 5 week itinerary help
- 17 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 18 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 19 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 20 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 21 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 22 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 23 This special community - Fodorville
- 24 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 25 Traveling to Hawaii