We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Honeymoon in S. Pacific?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 2 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 3 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 4 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 5 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 6 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 7 Packages
- 8 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 9 Should we change our plans ???
- 10 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 11 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 12 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 13 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 14 Paging Cathies
- 15 Kangaroo island
- 16 Itinerary 20 days
- 17 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors