We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Honeymoon in S. Pacific?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 3 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 4 Byron Bay or ...
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 NZ vs Aust
- 7 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 8 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 10 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 11 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 12 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 13 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 14 August week end in Auckland
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 18 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 19 Sydney Weather in September
- 20 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 21 South Island Suggestions ...
- 22 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 23 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 24 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 25 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies