We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Safari helper Tanzania
- 2 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 3 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 4 5 days in South Island
- 5 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 6 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 7 west and north Tasmania
- 8 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 9 Trip to Cairns
- 10 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 11 Beers in Oz
- 12 NZ visa denials
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Vini SIM card?
- 15 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 16 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary
- 18 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 19 Help on Itinerary
- 20 Sydney Trip
- 21 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 22 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 23 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 24 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 25 Indian restaurants in Sydney.