We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 2 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 3 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 4 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 5 Clever, mischievous keas
- 6 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 8 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 12 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 13 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 14 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 15 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 16 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 17 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 18 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 19 Translation of documents
- 20 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 21 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 22 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 23 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February
- 24 Tasting Tassie, a road trip with food and wine.
- 25 New Zealand National Park and itinerary help