We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 2 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 3 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 4 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 5 Apex car rental in Australia
- 6 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 7 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 8 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 9 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 10 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 11 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 15 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 16 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 17 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 19 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 20 Tasmania
- 21 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 22 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 23 Accommodations Brisbane
- 24 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 25 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?