We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 2 18 days nz.
- 3 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 4 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 5 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 6 Present Host Parents
- 7 Hire car in Melbourne
- 8 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 9 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 10 Broad Intin for Australia
- 11 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 12 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 13 Australia help
- 14 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 15 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 16 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 17 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 18 Ferry between islands
- 19 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 20 28 days to campervan around australia
- 21 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 22 hotel options in Melbourne
- 23 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 24 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 25 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?