We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 4 August Honeymoon Help?
- 5 How to split up Australia?
- 6 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 7 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney
- 9 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 10 East Coast Australia
- 11 North and South Island of NZ
- 12 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 13 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 14 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 15 Marlborough Sounds
- 16 Blue mountain in July
- 17 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 18 Tonga January Weather
- 19 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 20 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 21 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 22 Alesund - Geiranger
- 23 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 24 australia for first time
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?