We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Honeymoon in S. Pacific?
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Sydney hotel
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 5 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 8 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 9 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 10 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 11 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 12 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 13 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 14 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?