We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Surprises in Australia
- 2 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 3 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 4 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 5 2 days in Auckland
- 6 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 7 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 8 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 9 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 10 5 nights in Sydney
- 11 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 12 Best places to travel in Australia
- 13 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 14 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 15 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 16 16 Days on the South Island
- 17 Cook Islands for families
- 18 B&B in NZ
- 19 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 20 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 21 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 22 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 23 Auckland hotels?
- 24 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand