We are mid 30's professionals that are about to tie the knot. I'm in charge of the honeymoon and need help. We were planning on the southern island of New Zealand and decided on something warmer. We want something tropical, but don't want to sit on a beach and read. My favorite girl has become quite the "adventurer" and loves to mix it up. Kayakin', snorkelin', whitewater raftin' ,hiking, zip-linin', swimming in waterfalls, you name it, she's up for it. I love all of the above, but my passion is surfing, so if there's surf, even better. We have a budget of $5000 and only want to spend a couple of nights in a really nice place, other than that, we can go low budget if we need to. My Bachelor party is in Costa Rica, so that's out. Some possibilities Kauai, Samoa, Bali, ect..... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 2 16 days in Australia
- 3 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 4 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 5 Motels in Cairns
- 6 Gluten free Australia
- 7 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 8 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 9 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 10 Uluru
- 11 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 12 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 13 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 14 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 15 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 16 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 17 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 18 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 19 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 20 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 21 25day planning for Australia
- 22 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 23 Help New Zealand
- 24 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 25 8 day trip to New Zealand