We are planning for our honeymoon during Christmas / new year time mostly from 23rd Dec till Jan 3rd 2015 in Australia. Request your suggestions about which places we should cover there. We will be travelling from Bangalore , India. We are not looking for too much of travel but would like to cover 2-3 best places including Sydney. I am personally interested in Great Barrier reef, but not sure if that will be feasible.
Can you suggest a good hotel / resort to stay in Sydney and what all places we should cover in and around. Should we club Melbourne and any other city -- like 2 / 3 days in each city or keep our base in Sydney.
Any suggestions will be most welcome as I am looking forward to finalise my bookings based on your suggestions by this coming weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/follinique-reviews/
- 2 Gluten free Australia
- 3 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 4 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 5 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 6 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 7 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 8 Uluru
- 9 16 days in Australia
- 10 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 11 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 12 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 13 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 14 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 15 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 16 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 17 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 18 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 19 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 20 25day planning for Australia
- 21 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 22 Help New Zealand
- 23 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 24 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 25 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment