I am currently in the process of thinking through some ideas for a honeymoon for my fiancee and I post our wedding in July of 2017. We will be wed in Chicago towards the end of the month and were looking to take about 2 weeks to travel somewhere truly unique / exotic for our honeymoon. We are big fans of the beach, but also would like to enjoy some adventure (whether that is hiking, kayaking, or exploring a new city)
We were originally thinking Australia (Sydney or Melbourne), New Zealand (Queenstown), and French Polynesia (Bora Bora / Morea) but given that it is winter in the Southern Hemisphere we are concerned about the New Zealand / Australia portion of trip as it will be cold and potentially snowy.
My fiancee ideally would like to not encounter snow on our honeymoon but we would love to get your thoughts on winter time in both NZ / AUS. That being said, we would also like to hear what other countries we should considering visiting if we still wanted to do something with French Polynesia or Cook Islands.
Thank you for the help -- I know that this group can provide me with some ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 피망바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 한게임바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 5 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 6 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 7 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 10 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 11 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 12 Recommended guidebooks
- 13 South Island Road Trip
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 16 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 17 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 18 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 19 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 20 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 21 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 22 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 23 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 24 New Zealand with a toddler
- 25 Gariwerd - The Grampians