Hoping you may be able to provide some advice on a road trip we are planning around New Zealand for our honeymoon in mid October.
We have got 16 days in New Zealand, flying into Auckland and out of Christchurch. We are planning on renting a car and then stopping at hotels along the way. I know we will be slightly under pressure for time as we are planning to cover the main tourist spots across the north and South Island.
We ideally don't want to take any internal flights once we are in NZ and will plan to get the ferry between the north and South Island.
Would be great if anyone could provide a suggested itinerary for the 16 days or any key spots we shouldn't miss. Any recommended places to stay for honeymooners will also be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP @ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 3 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 4 Surprises in Australia
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 9 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 10 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 11 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 12 5 nights in Sydney
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 14 Best places to travel in Australia
- 15 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 16 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 17 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Cook Islands for families
- 20 B&B in NZ
- 21 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 22 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 23 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 24 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 25 Auckland hotels?