Hoping you may be able to provide some advice on a road trip we are planning around New Zealand for our honeymoon in mid October.
We have got 16 days in New Zealand, flying into Auckland and out of Christchurch. We are planning on renting a car and then stopping at hotels along the way. I know we will be slightly under pressure for time as we are planning to cover the main tourist spots across the north and South Island.
We ideally don't want to take any internal flights once we are in NZ and will plan to get the ferry between the north and South Island.
Would be great if anyone could provide a suggested itinerary for the 16 days or any key spots we shouldn't miss. Any recommended places to stay for honeymooners will also be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementaustralia.com.au/follicle-rx/
- 2 http://supplementaustralia.com.au/junivive-cream/
- 3 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 4 Australia Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand with teenagers
- 6 Camper Van - With or Without Toilet and Shower ?
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 8 Another itinerary question
- 9 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 10 The whisky trail.
- 11 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 12 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 13 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 14 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 15 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 16 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 18 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 19 help with intinerary please!
- 20 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 21 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 22 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 23 Quaint
- 24 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 25 North and South Island itinerary feedback