We will be stopping in Guam and Saipan on the way to Australia. Has anyone know anything about the Holiday Inns on either isalnd? We are Priority Club members and would like to stay there if possible.
Holiday Inns-Guam & Saipan
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 2 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 3 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 4 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 5 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 6 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 7 Perth Hotels
- 8 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 9 Extra time in Melbourne
- 10 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 11 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 12 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 13 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 14 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 15 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 16 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 17 Kangaroo island
- 18 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 19 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 20 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 21 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 22 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 23 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 24 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 25 Photobook from trip to New Zealand