I´m visiting Western Samoa for about two months between the end of december and the end of februari. I would be grateful for all ideas that could make my stay there even better. For example if there are some good spots where you can go snorkelling directly from the beach, nice jungle-trips, good accomodation etc
Holiday in Western Samoa
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 2 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 3 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 4 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 5 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 6 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 7 Song doc - one for you
- 8 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 9 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 10 Jet Star?
- 11 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 12 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 13 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 14 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 15 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary Planning
- 17 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 18 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 19 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 20 NZ South Island Plan
- 21 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 22 Campervan help please!
- 23 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 24 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 25 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!