We would like to stay in a hotel or B&B within 1 km of the CBD. We like being close to restaurants cafes and tourist attractions but we also want quiet for sleep. We will be arriving in early March 2012 after a long flight from SFO and staying for three nights. Please recommend general areas and possible hotels to stay in that meet these criteria.
Hobart hotel location
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 2 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 3 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 4 Question about the "Build Up"
- 5 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 6 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 7 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 8 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 9 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 10 Tipping
- 11 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 12 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 13 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 14 auckland connection
- 15 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 16 Five weeks in ANZ
- 17 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 18 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 19 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 20 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 21 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 22 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 23 Sydney
- 24 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 25 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura