I am considering the Hilton Nui Bora Bora for my honeymoon from August 29, 2011-September 10, 2011. I have read a lot of complaints about the food at the hotel, as well as the inconvenience of the boat to the main town at dinner time. It is actually dissuading me from coming to Bora Bora (I want to use Hilton points, so this is my only hotel option). Is the food really that bad? And is the boat to town to get other food really that annoying? (With the number of complains about it on this board, query why they dont just make the boat schedule more convenient- but, anyway.) The cost of the boat isnt a big deal- it just looks to me like they are trying to jack their guests during dinner time- which sends a negative signal. But for those of you who have been to this hotel since Hilton took it over, should I go to the Maldives or elsewhere instead? Or is it still worth it to come to this hotel? Thank you so much!
Hilton Nui Bora Bora honeymoon
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 2 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 5 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 6 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 7 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 8 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 9 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 10 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 11 Paihia or coromandel
- 12 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 13 Emirates and Jetstar
- 14 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 15 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 16 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 17 14 days in NZ in February
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 20 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 21 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 22 Heading to Australia!
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 South Island Itinerary
- 25 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013