I am considering the Hilton Nui Bora Bora for my honeymoon from August 29, 2011-September 10, 2011. I have read a lot of complaints about the food at the hotel, as well as the inconvenience of the boat to the main town at dinner time. It is actually dissuading me from coming to Bora Bora (I want to use Hilton points, so this is my only hotel option). Is the food really that bad? And is the boat to town to get other food really that annoying? (With the number of complains about it on this board, query why they dont just make the boat schedule more convenient- but, anyway.) The cost of the boat isnt a big deal- it just looks to me like they are trying to jack their guests during dinner time- which sends a negative signal. But for those of you who have been to this hotel since Hilton took it over, should I go to the Maldives or elsewhere instead? Or is it still worth it to come to this hotel? Thank you so much!
Hilton Nui Bora Bora honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 3 Should we change our plans ???
- 4 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 5 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 6 Hobart
- 7 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 8 One day in Fiji
- 9 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 10 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 11 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 12 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 13 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 14 Packages
- 15 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 16 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 17 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 18 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 19 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 20 Paging Cathies
- 21 Kangaroo island
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 24 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 25 Recommendations for kids travel book?