I am considering the Hilton Nui Bora Bora for my honeymoon from August 29, 2011-September 10, 2011. I have read a lot of complaints about the food at the hotel, as well as the inconvenience of the boat to the main town at dinner time. It is actually dissuading me from coming to Bora Bora (I want to use Hilton points, so this is my only hotel option). Is the food really that bad? And is the boat to town to get other food really that annoying? (With the number of complains about it on this board, query why they dont just make the boat schedule more convenient- but, anyway.) The cost of the boat isnt a big deal- it just looks to me like they are trying to jack their guests during dinner time- which sends a negative signal. But for those of you who have been to this hotel since Hilton took it over, should I go to the Maldives or elsewhere instead? Or is it still worth it to come to this hotel? Thank you so much!
Hilton Nui Bora Bora honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne