I am considering the Hilton Nui Bora Bora for my honeymoon from August 29, 2011-September 10, 2011. I have read a lot of complaints about the food at the hotel, as well as the inconvenience of the boat to the main town at dinner time. It is actually dissuading me from coming to Bora Bora (I want to use Hilton points, so this is my only hotel option). Is the food really that bad? And is the boat to town to get other food really that annoying? (With the number of complains about it on this board, query why they dont just make the boat schedule more convenient- but, anyway.) The cost of the boat isnt a big deal- it just looks to me like they are trying to jack their guests during dinner time- which sends a negative signal. But for those of you who have been to this hotel since Hilton took it over, should I go to the Maldives or elsewhere instead? Or is it still worth it to come to this hotel? Thank you so much!
Hilton Nui Bora Bora honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help
- 2 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 3 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 4 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 5 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 6 Packing List
- 7 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 8 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 9 Sydney and Auckland
- 10 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 11 Internet access
- 12 Night Out Byron Bay
- 13 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 14 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 15 10 days itinerary
- 16 Fremantle my love..
- 17 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 18 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 19 Books?
- 20 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 21 Choosing a Visa
- 22 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 23 One spare day in Darwin
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas