We will be in Sydney for 5 days next month. We are staying at The Radisson Blu on O'Connell Street. We plan to spend these days in central Sydney with perhaps trips to Manly. I do not attend to travel to the outskirts. My question is what kind of transportation package should I purchase. I have researched the web and can't find prices or can I understand which each package pays for. There are MyZone tickets with MyMulti tickets that are numbered 1,2,and 3. Can anyone help me? I thank you.
Help with Sydney Public Transportation
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 2 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 3 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 4 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 5 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 6 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 7 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 8 Perth Hotels
- 9 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 10 Extra time in Melbourne
- 11 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 12 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 13 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 14 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 15 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 16 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 17 Kangaroo island
- 18 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 19 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 20 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 21 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 22 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 23 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 24 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 25 Photobook from trip to New Zealand