We will be in Sydney for 5 days next month. We are staying at The Radisson Blu on O'Connell Street. We plan to spend these days in central Sydney with perhaps trips to Manly. I do not attend to travel to the outskirts. My question is what kind of transportation package should I purchase. I have researched the web and can't find prices or can I understand which each package pays for. There are MyZone tickets with MyMulti tickets that are numbered 1,2,and 3. Can anyone help me? I thank you.
Help with Sydney Public Transportation
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Has anyone stayed in the asylum hostel in Sydney recently?
- 6 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 7 How much luggage?
- 8 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 9 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 10 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 11 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 12 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 14 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 15 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 16 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 17 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 18 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 19 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 20 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 21 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 22 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 23 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 24 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 25 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary