We will be in Sydney for 5 days next month. We are staying at The Radisson Blu on O'Connell Street. We plan to spend these days in central Sydney with perhaps trips to Manly. I do not attend to travel to the outskirts. My question is what kind of transportation package should I purchase. I have researched the web and can't find prices or can I understand which each package pays for. There are MyZone tickets with MyMulti tickets that are numbered 1,2,and 3. Can anyone help me? I thank you.
Help with Sydney Public Transportation
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE OR REAL PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 One day in Fiji
- 3 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 6 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 7 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 8 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 9 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 10 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 11 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 12 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 13 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 15 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 16 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 17 Hobart
- 18 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 19 Should we change our plans ???
- 20 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 21 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 22 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 23 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 24 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 25 Packages