We will be in Sydney for 5 days next month. We are staying at The Radisson Blu on O'Connell Street. We plan to spend these days in central Sydney with perhaps trips to Manly. I do not attend to travel to the outskirts. My question is what kind of transportation package should I purchase. I have researched the web and can't find prices or can I understand which each package pays for. There are MyZone tickets with MyMulti tickets that are numbered 1,2,and 3. Can anyone help me? I thank you.
Help with Sydney Public Transportation
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 3 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 4 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 5 5 days in Tasmania
- 6 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 7 Help
- 8 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 9 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 10 Byron Bay or ...
- 11 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 12 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 13 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 14 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 15 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 16 NZ vs Aust
- 17 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 18 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 19 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 20 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 21 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 22 August week end in Auckland
- 23 28 days to campervan around australia
- 24 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 25 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review