We will be in Sydney for 5 days next month. We are staying at The Radisson Blu on O'Connell Street. We plan to spend these days in central Sydney with perhaps trips to Manly. I do not attend to travel to the outskirts. My question is what kind of transportation package should I purchase. I have researched the web and can't find prices or can I understand which each package pays for. There are MyZone tickets with MyMulti tickets that are numbered 1,2,and 3. Can anyone help me? I thank you.
Help with Sydney Public Transportation
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 2 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 3 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 4 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Byron Bay or ...
- 8 NZ vs Aust
- 9 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 10 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 11 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 12 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 13 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 14 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 15 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 16 August week end in Auckland
- 17 28 days to campervan around australia
- 18 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 19 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 20 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 21 Sydney Weather in September
- 22 South Island Suggestions ...
- 23 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 24 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 25 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??