My husband and I have a trip booked to Sydney. We fly in November 11 and out November 25. We need help with and itinerary! We are 25 and love chilled laid back beachy vibes but also love adventure and outdoorsy stuff ( hiking, walking, sightseeing anything of that sort ). Not into nightlife and clubbing . We do want to spend some time in Sydney exploring and stuff but don't know what all to do.
We have the idea of spending few days in Sydney, then driving to Brisbane and a few days there. Then fly to Cairns/Port Douglas and spend a few days there and fly back to Sydney. OR the other way around. From Sydney fly to Cairns and fly to Brisbane and then drive back down to Sydney.???
We don't know if this is too much ? It does seem like a LOT of flying but I do understand that Australia is BIG ! We are from Canada so don't know when we will ever come back maybe 20+ years from now haha but I also don't want our vacation to be so busy that we get home more tired than when we left.!
If any of you have some wise words of wisdom it would be much appreciated ! Thanks so much.! Also when do you think we need to start booking things like Airbnb's ? or car? or campervan ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 2 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 3 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 4 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 5 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 6 Real estate question
- 7 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 10 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers