My husband and I have a trip booked to Sydney. We fly in November 11 and out November 25. We need help with and itinerary! We are 25 and love chilled laid back beachy vibes but also love adventure and outdoorsy stuff ( hiking, walking, sightseeing anything of that sort ). Not into nightlife and clubbing . We do want to spend some time in Sydney exploring and stuff but don't know what all to do.
We have the idea of spending few days in Sydney, then driving to Brisbane and a few days there. Then fly to Cairns/Port Douglas and spend a few days there and fly back to Sydney. OR the other way around. From Sydney fly to Cairns and fly to Brisbane and then drive back down to Sydney.???
We don't know if this is too much ? It does seem like a LOT of flying but I do understand that Australia is BIG ! We are from Canada so don't know when we will ever come back maybe 20+ years from now haha but I also don't want our vacation to be so busy that we get home more tired than when we left.!
If any of you have some wise words of wisdom it would be much appreciated ! Thanks so much.! Also when do you think we need to start booking things like Airbnb's ? or car? or campervan ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with NZ Travel
- 2 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 3 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 4 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 5 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 6 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 7 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 8 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 9 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 10 Kaikoura roads update
- 11 Free Camping
- 12 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 Clever, mischievous keas
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 17 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 20 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 21 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 22 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 23 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 24 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 25 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas