My husband and I have a trip booked to Sydney. We fly in November 11 and out November 25. We need help with and itinerary! We are 25 and love chilled laid back beachy vibes but also love adventure and outdoorsy stuff ( hiking, walking, sightseeing anything of that sort ). Not into nightlife and clubbing . We do want to spend some time in Sydney exploring and stuff but don't know what all to do.
We have the idea of spending few days in Sydney, then driving to Brisbane and a few days there. Then fly to Cairns/Port Douglas and spend a few days there and fly back to Sydney. OR the other way around. From Sydney fly to Cairns and fly to Brisbane and then drive back down to Sydney.???
We don't know if this is too much ? It does seem like a LOT of flying but I do understand that Australia is BIG ! We are from Canada so don't know when we will ever come back maybe 20+ years from now haha but I also don't want our vacation to be so busy that we get home more tired than when we left.!
If any of you have some wise words of wisdom it would be much appreciated ! Thanks so much.! Also when do you think we need to start booking things like Airbnb's ? or car? or campervan ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 2 Picton Drive Through
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 6 North and South Island of NZ
- 7 The southern lights
- 8 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 9 Mel's NZ Photos
- 10 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 11 August Honeymoon Help?
- 12 How to split up Australia?
- 13 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 14 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 17 East Coast Australia
- 18 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 19 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 20 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 21 Marlborough Sounds
- 22 Blue mountain in July
- 23 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 24 Tonga January Weather
- 25 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015