My husband and I have a trip booked to Sydney. We fly in November 11 and out November 25. We need help with and itinerary! We are 25 and love chilled laid back beachy vibes but also love adventure and outdoorsy stuff ( hiking, walking, sightseeing anything of that sort ). Not into nightlife and clubbing . We do want to spend some time in Sydney exploring and stuff but don't know what all to do.
We have the idea of spending few days in Sydney, then driving to Brisbane and a few days there. Then fly to Cairns/Port Douglas and spend a few days there and fly back to Sydney. OR the other way around. From Sydney fly to Cairns and fly to Brisbane and then drive back down to Sydney.???
We don't know if this is too much ? It does seem like a LOT of flying but I do understand that Australia is BIG ! We are from Canada so don't know when we will ever come back maybe 20+ years from now haha but I also don't want our vacation to be so busy that we get home more tired than when we left.!
If any of you have some wise words of wisdom it would be much appreciated ! Thanks so much.! Also when do you think we need to start booking things like Airbnb's ? or car? or campervan ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 NZ 1 week
- 7 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 8 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 9 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 10 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report