My husband and I have a trip booked to Sydney. We fly in November 11 and out November 25. We need help with and itinerary! We are 25 and love chilled laid back beachy vibes but also love adventure and outdoorsy stuff ( hiking, walking, sightseeing anything of that sort ). Not into nightlife and clubbing . We do want to spend some time in Sydney exploring and stuff but don't know what all to do.
We have the idea of spending few days in Sydney, then driving to Brisbane and a few days there. Then fly to Cairns/Port Douglas and spend a few days there and fly back to Sydney. OR the other way around. From Sydney fly to Cairns and fly to Brisbane and then drive back down to Sydney.???
We don't know if this is too much ? It does seem like a LOT of flying but I do understand that Australia is BIG ! We are from Canada so don't know when we will ever come back maybe 20+ years from now haha but I also don't want our vacation to be so busy that we get home more tired than when we left.!
If any of you have some wise words of wisdom it would be much appreciated ! Thanks so much.! Also when do you think we need to start booking things like Airbnb's ? or car? or campervan ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/sonix-garcinia/
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 4 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 5 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 6 west and north Tasmania
- 7 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 8 Trip to Cairns
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 Beers in Oz
- 11 NZ visa denials
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney
- 13 Vini SIM card?
- 14 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 15 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 18 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 19 Help on Itinerary
- 20 Sydney Trip
- 21 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 22 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 23 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 24 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 25 Indian restaurants in Sydney.