We're leaving on Feb. 8 for AUS and NZ, and are due to fly from Christchurch to Nadi on March 3. . .staying until.March 8. We've been reading about all the rain. . .the flooding. . .airport sometimes closed. . .roads impassable. . .resorts affected. Can anyone give us an update on the situation? Does anyone know if the Outrigger on the Lagoon has property damage. We're wondering about paying the penalties and changing our destination. Any help would be appreciated.
HELP! Rain/flooding effects in Fiji/ Trip planned for March
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 2 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 3 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 4 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 5 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 6 Question about the "Build Up"
- 7 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 8 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 9 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 10 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 11 Tipping
- 12 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 13 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 14 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 15 auckland connection
- 16 Five weeks in ANZ
- 17 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 18 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 19 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 20 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 21 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 22 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 23 Sydney
- 24 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 25 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura