We're leaving on Feb. 8 for AUS and NZ, and are due to fly from Christchurch to Nadi on March 3. . .staying until.March 8. We've been reading about all the rain. . .the flooding. . .airport sometimes closed. . .roads impassable. . .resorts affected. Can anyone give us an update on the situation? Does anyone know if the Outrigger on the Lagoon has property damage. We're wondering about paying the penalties and changing our destination. Any help would be appreciated.
HELP! Rain/flooding effects in Fiji/ Trip planned for March
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 3 Hobart
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 5 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 6 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 7 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 8 Should we change our plans ???
- 9 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 10 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 11 One day in Fiji
- 12 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 13 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 14 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 15 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 16 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 17 Packages
- 18 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 19 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 20 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 21 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 22 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 23 Paging Cathies
- 24 Kangaroo island
- 25 Itinerary 20 days