We're leaving on Feb. 8 for AUS and NZ, and are due to fly from Christchurch to Nadi on March 3. . .staying until.March 8. We've been reading about all the rain. . .the flooding. . .airport sometimes closed. . .roads impassable. . .resorts affected. Can anyone give us an update on the situation? Does anyone know if the Outrigger on the Lagoon has property damage. We're wondering about paying the penalties and changing our destination. Any help would be appreciated.
HELP! Rain/flooding effects in Fiji/ Trip planned for March
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 2 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 3 Cruise New Zealand
- 4 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 5 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 6 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 7 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 8 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 11 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 12 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 Paihia or coromandel
- 15 Emirates and Jetstar
- 16 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 17 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 18 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 19 14 days in NZ in February
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 22 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 23 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 24 Heading to Australia!
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed