While touring around in July / August 2011 we saw many birds. Lots of them I was able to identify or was told what they were. These poor little (and not so little) birds have got me beat! Is anyone able to help me identify them, please? Some of the photos are a little blurry because they were taken from quite a distance using either a 17 - 85mm lens or 55 - 250mm lens.
Thanks so much.
Here is the link - hopefully!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 백경 릴게임온라인 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 오리지날릴게임손오공 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 8 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 9 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 10 One-day hike in Milford area
- 11 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 12 Best national park around Sydney
- 13 1 night stay around GOR
- 14 7 days in New Zealand
- 15 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 16 NZ repeat visitors
- 17 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 18 South Island Suggestions
- 19 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 20 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 21 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 22 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 23 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 24 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 25 New Zealand Car Rental