While touring around in July / August 2011 we saw many birds. Lots of them I was able to identify or was told what they were. These poor little (and not so little) birds have got me beat! Is anyone able to help me identify them, please? Some of the photos are a little blurry because they were taken from quite a distance using either a 17 - 85mm lens or 55 - 250mm lens.
Thanks so much.
Here is the link - hopefully!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Another itinerary question
- 2 Australia Itinerary
- 3 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 4 The whisky trail.
- 5 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 6 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 7 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 10 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 11 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 12 help with intinerary please!
- 13 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 14 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 15 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 16 Quaint
- 17 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 18 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Western Australia + Where?
- 21 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 22 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 23 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 24 A few days in Darwin
- 25 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance