While touring around in July / August 2011 we saw many birds. Lots of them I was able to identify or was told what they were. These poor little (and not so little) birds have got me beat! Is anyone able to help me identify them, please? Some of the photos are a little blurry because they were taken from quite a distance using either a 17 - 85mm lens or 55 - 250mm lens.
Thanks so much.
Here is the link - hopefully!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Σ가인안마¶¶⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐※다양한이벤트 가인안마방 민실장특급스페셜
- 2 ら선릉안마⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐High qualityメ선릉역안마↗민실장 특급스페셜
- 3 We endeavored it ourselves
- 4 How to split up Australia?
- 5 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 6 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 7 Brisbane to Sydney
- 8 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 9 East Coast Australia
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 North and South Island of NZ
- 12 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 13 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 14 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 15 Marlborough Sounds
- 16 Blue mountain in July
- 17 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 18 Tonga January Weather
- 19 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 20 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 21 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 22 Alesund - Geiranger
- 23 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 24 australia for first time
- 25 August Honeymoon Help?