I'm going to Seoul in early Dec. as a courier. I am very interested in teaching English in Korea starting sometime early next year. My goal for the trip (possibly up to 3 weeks) is to try to get a feel for the process of becoming an instructor at a hogwan(?). I'm interested in hearing from anyone who is currently teaching in Seoul or other parts of the country to see what your experience has been like. I'd also be interested to know of any hostels or cheap hotels I could stay at. There is also a possibility of another courier slot opening up for the same time period, leaving Dec. 2-3 from L.A. that is extremely cheap. If you're interested in going post to this topic or email me. I'd need to know very soon.
Help on trip to Seoul in Dec.
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Sydney hotel
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 5 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 8 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 9 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 10 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 11 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 12 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 13 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 14 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?