Am I crazy?
I just booked an amazing two week trip to New Zealand in early July (from USA) because we found an amazing deal on plane tickets. I just found out I'm pregnant and we have a one year old, so my husband and I aren't sure what the ideal itinerary would be given our obvious limitations. (I can't ski, baby too little for big adventure activities...but In July I won't be too pregnant that I can't hike and enjoy done activity) I know it's winter in NZ so is love to know should we stick to one island, and what would be an ideal itinerary and must see list in a two week time?
Please help all powerful Internet community, I can still cancel the trip if this is a bad decision... Thanks loves!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 2 http://wellnessfeeds.com/lux-hd450-lens/
- 3 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code/
- 4 http://healthpluscogni.com/kerave-hair/
- 5 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 6 Help with NZ Travel
- 7 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 8 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 11 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 12 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 13 Kaikoura roads update
- 14 Free Camping
- 15 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 16 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 17 Clever, mischievous keas
- 18 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 19 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 20 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 21 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 22 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 23 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 24 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 25 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
Am I crazy?