Am I crazy?
I just booked an amazing two week trip to New Zealand in early July (from USA) because we found an amazing deal on plane tickets. I just found out I'm pregnant and we have a one year old, so my husband and I aren't sure what the ideal itinerary would be given our obvious limitations. (I can't ski, baby too little for big adventure activities...but In July I won't be too pregnant that I can't hike and enjoy done activity) I know it's winter in NZ so is love to know should we stick to one island, and what would be an ideal itinerary and must see list in a two week time?
Please help all powerful Internet community, I can still cancel the trip if this is a bad decision... Thanks loves!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 게임몽주소 ♀접 속 : ktx449.컴 ♀
- 2 야마토릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 7 days in New Zealand
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 7 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 8 16 Days on the South Island
- 9 Need help in Auckland
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 11 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 12 Six Weeks Down Under
- 13 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 14 Uber in Sydney
- 15 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 16 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 18 Darwin Accomodations
- 19 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 21 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 22 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 23 The Red Center?
- 24 Trip to Cairns
- 25 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
Am I crazy?