Am I crazy?
I just booked an amazing two week trip to New Zealand in early July (from USA) because we found an amazing deal on plane tickets. I just found out I'm pregnant and we have a one year old, so my husband and I aren't sure what the ideal itinerary would be given our obvious limitations. (I can't ski, baby too little for big adventure activities...but In July I won't be too pregnant that I can't hike and enjoy done activity) I know it's winter in NZ so is love to know should we stick to one island, and what would be an ideal itinerary and must see list in a two week time?
Please help all powerful Internet community, I can still cancel the trip if this is a bad decision... Thanks loves!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 파워볼사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 다리다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 다리다리사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 다리다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 6 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 9 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 10 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 11 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 12 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 13 Food to Try Out
- 14 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 15 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 16 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 17 Recommended guidebooks
- 18 South Island Road Trip
- 19 Surprises in Australia
- 20 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 21 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 22 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 23 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 24 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 25 Ayers Rock Alternative
Am I crazy?