Am I crazy?
I just booked an amazing two week trip to New Zealand in early July (from USA) because we found an amazing deal on plane tickets. I just found out I'm pregnant and we have a one year old, so my husband and I aren't sure what the ideal itinerary would be given our obvious limitations. (I can't ski, baby too little for big adventure activities...but In July I won't be too pregnant that I can't hike and enjoy done activity) I know it's winter in NZ so is love to know should we stick to one island, and what would be an ideal itinerary and must see list in a two week time?
Please help all powerful Internet community, I can still cancel the trip if this is a bad decision... Thanks loves!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 click more==<<>>==http://www.cluesforhealth.com/natures-trim-garcinia/
- 2 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 3 The whisky trail.
- 4 Another itinerary question
- 5 Australia Itinerary
- 6 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 7 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 8 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 9 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 10 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 11 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 12 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 13 help with intinerary please!
- 14 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 15 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 16 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 17 Quaint
- 18 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 19 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Western Australia + Where?
- 22 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 23 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 24 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 25 A few days in Darwin
Am I crazy?