My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Help Needed...which Pacific Islands for 2 weeks in March?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 4 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 5 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 6 How much luggage?
- 7 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 8 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 9 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 11 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 12 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 13 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 14 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 15 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 16 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 17 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 18 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 19 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 20 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 21 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 22 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 23 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 24 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 25 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015