My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://alphagenixsweden.com/perlelux/
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 4 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 5 Real estate question
- 6 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 9 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 10 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers