My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 2 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 3 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 4 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 5 drive or fly?
- 6 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 7 Nelson, New Zealand
- 8 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 9 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 12 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 13 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 14 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 15 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 17 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 18 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 19 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 20 Boat charter Raitea
- 21 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 22 Cairns Australia
- 23 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 24 Getting to Picton
- 25 3 Weeks in Austriala and New Zealand