My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Black Diamond Force
- 2 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 3 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 4 Free Camping
- 5 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 6 Kaikoura roads update
- 7 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 8 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 9 Clever, mischievous keas
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 12 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 13 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 14 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 15 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne