My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 18 days nz.
- 2 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 3 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 4 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 5 Present Host Parents
- 6 Hire car in Melbourne
- 7 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 8 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 9 Broad Intin for Australia
- 10 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 11 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 12 Australia help
- 13 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 16 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 17 Ferry between islands
- 18 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 21 hotel options in Melbourne
- 22 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 23 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 24 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 25 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley