My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 (US) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8SS:999:8045 YAHOO Reset Password
- 2 (US) Te*ch SUPP0RT VERIZON CONTACT 1:8SS:999:8045 Verizon Reset Password
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary