My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Uluru
- 2 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 3 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 4 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 5 Phone Cards
- 6 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 7 Sydney to Brisbane
- 8 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 9 February Travel
- 10 its just a post
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 13 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 14 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 15 Traveling through East Coast
- 16 NZ November!
- 17 New Zealand Sth Island
- 18 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 19 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 20 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 21 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 22 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 23 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 24 Abel Tasman National Park
- 25 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April