My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 new zealand road maps?
- 2 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 3 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 4 2 full days in Cairns
- 5 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 6 Melbourne eateries
- 7 Au Pair
- 8 Transport changes in Prague
- 9 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 10 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 11 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 12 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 13 Complete Novice
- 14 Kangaroo Island
- 15 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 16 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 17 Where to visit
- 18 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 21 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 22 2weeks in Austrailia
- 23 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 24 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 25 How is this itinerary?