My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 2 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 3 west and north Tasmania
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 Trip to Cairns
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Beers in Oz
- 8 NZ visa denials
- 9 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 5 days in South Island
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help