My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 2 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 3 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 4 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 5 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 6 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 8 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 9 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 10 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 11 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 12 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 13 One day in Sydney
- 14 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 16 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 17 9 days in Fiji
- 18 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 19 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 20 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 21 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 22 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 23 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 24 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 25 Final leg of trip: SI to NI