My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 2 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 3 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 4 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 5 Uluru
- 6 16 days in Australia
- 7 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 8 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 9 Gluten free Australia
- 10 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 11 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 12 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 13 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 14 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 15 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 17 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 18 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 19 25day planning for Australia
- 20 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 21 Help New Zealand
- 22 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 23 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 24 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 25 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast