My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Help Needed...which Pacific Islands for 2 weeks in March?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 2 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 3 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 4 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 5 New Zealand advice
- 6 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 7 Tassie in winter
- 8 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 9 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 10 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 11 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 12 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 13 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 14 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 15 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 16 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 17 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 18 9 days in Fiji
- 19 Canberra
- 20 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 21 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 22 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 23 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 24 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 25 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?