My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 2 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 3 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 4 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 5 North island New Zealand-help
- 6 Rarotonga
- 7 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 8 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 9 South Island trip in Oct.
- 10 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 11 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 14 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 15 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 16 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 17 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 18 A week in Fiji
- 19 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 20 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 21 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 23 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 24 New Zealand Christchurch area 3 days
- 25 Day trip to see baby seals!!!