My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 2 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 3 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 4 IT Jobs Melbourn
- 5 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 7 6 Days South Island Help
- 8 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 9 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 10 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 11 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 12 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 13 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 14 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 15 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Dining
- 18 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 19 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 20 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 21 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 22 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 23 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 24 Cairns to brisbane
- 25 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary