My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AUSTRALIA
- 2 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 3 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 4 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 5 a month in Australia help please
- 6 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 10 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 11 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 14 6 Days South Island Help
- 15 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 16 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 17 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 18 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 19 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 20 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 21 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 22 New Zealand Itinerary
- 23 Dining
- 24 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 25 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne