My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 2 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 3 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 4 Surprises in Australia
- 5 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 6 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 9 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 10 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 11 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 12 5 nights in Sydney
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 14 Best places to travel in Australia
- 15 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 16 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 17 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Cook Islands for families
- 20 B&B in NZ
- 21 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 22 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 23 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 24 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 25 Auckland hotels?