My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 2 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 3 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 4 16 Days NZ Trip
- 5 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 6 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 7 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 8 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 9 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 10 Queensland Tips
- 11 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 12 Wineries with accomodations
- 13 Drivers license
- 14 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 15 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 16 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 17 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 18 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 19 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 20 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 21 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 22 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 23 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 24 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 25 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne