My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Help Needed...which Pacific Islands for 2 weeks in March?
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 3 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 6 16 days all over New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 8 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 11 Heading to Australia!
- 12 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 13 South Island Itinerary
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 16 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 17 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 18 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 19 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 20 victoria in march
- 21 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 22 Victoria with kids
- 23 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 24 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 25 Australia for 4 weeks