My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 2 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 3 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 4 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 5 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 6 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 7 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 8 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 9 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 10 Travel to New Zealand
- 11 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 12 Tour operators
- 13 4 weeks itinerary
- 14 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 15 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 16 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 17 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 18 travel agency for PNG
- 19 Blue Mountains
- 20 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 21 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 22 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 23 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 24 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 25 Melbourne hotels