My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Help Needed...which Pacific Islands for 2 weeks in March?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 4 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 5 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 6 New Zealand itinerary help
- 7 Hotel in Sydney
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Melbourne Drive
- 10 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 11 Sydney or Melbourne
- 12 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 13 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 14 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 15 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 16 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 17 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 18 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 19 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 20 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 21 New York Times guide to Perth
- 22 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 23 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 24 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 25 Shopping for Opals