My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 2 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 5 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 6 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 7 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 8 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 12 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 13 Tasmania
- 14 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 15 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 16 Accommodations Brisbane
- 17 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 18 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 19 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 20 Repositioning cruise
- 21 18 days nz.
- 22 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 23 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 24 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 25 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?