My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 How to split up Australia?
- 2 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 3 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 4 Brisbane to Sydney
- 5 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 6 East Coast Australia
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 10 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 11 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 12 Marlborough Sounds
- 13 Blue mountain in July
- 14 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 15 Tonga January Weather
- 16 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 17 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 18 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 19 Alesund - Geiranger
- 20 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 21 australia for first time
- 22 August Honeymoon Help?
- 23 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?
- 24 Best way to exchange US dollars for Australian and NZ dollars
- 25 South Island - 8 days