My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ▣홈피: mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012☆☆
- 2 5 days trip in South Island
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 6 North Island Itinerary Help
- 7 Visa for Australia
- 8 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 9 Hotel Sydney
- 10 Transportation advice needed
- 11 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 12 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 13 Three days in Cairns
- 14 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 15 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 18 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 19 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 22 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 23 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 24 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 25 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive