My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 2 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 3 16 Days on the South Island
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 Need help in Auckland
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 8 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 9 Six Weeks Down Under
- 10 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 11 Uber in Sydney
- 12 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 13 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 14 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 15 Darwin Accomodations
- 16 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 18 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 19 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 20 The Red Center?
- 21 Trip to Cairns
- 22 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 23 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 24 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 25 Australia Wide Roadtrip