We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Packages
- 3 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 4 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 5 Should we change our plans ???
- 6 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 7 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 8 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 9 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 10 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 11 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 12 Paging Cathies
- 13 Kangaroo island
- 14 Itinerary 20 days
- 15 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 16 One day in Fiji
- 17 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 18 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 19 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 20 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 21 Rent or buy campervan
- 22 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 23 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 24 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 25 Cell phone providers