We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 1 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 2 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Cruise New Zealand
- 6 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 7 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 8 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 9 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 13 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 Paihia or coromandel
- 16 Emirates and Jetstar
- 17 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 18 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 19 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 20 14 days in NZ in February
- 21 16 days all over New Zealand
- 22 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 23 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 24 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 25 Heading to Australia!