We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 2 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 3 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 4 January-March When to visit NZ
- 5 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 6 Hikes in New Zealand
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 8 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 9 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 10 Nervous American driving in AU
- 11 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 12 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 13 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 14 New Zeaaland
- 15 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 16 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 17 New Zealand on our own?
- 18 2nd year visa extentiom
- 19 Sydney places to stay
- 20 Sydney in March
- 21 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
- 22 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
- 23 Help with itinerary! 2 wks in Aus
- 24 Box Jellies on the GBR
- 25 2 wks in Aus - need help with itinerary