We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 2 Melbourne eateries
- 3 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 4 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 5 Complete Novice
- 6 Kangaroo Island
- 7 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 8 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 9 Where to visit
- 10 new zealand road maps?
- 11 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 12 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 13 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 14 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 15 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 16 2weeks in Austrailia
- 17 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 18 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 19 How is this itinerary?
- 20 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 21 Restautant recommendations
- 22 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
- 23 newzeland
- 24 Weather in Fiji
- 25 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane