We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 February Travel
- 2 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 3 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 4 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 5 Sydney to Brisbane
- 6 Traveling through East Coast
- 7 NZ November!
- 8 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 9 New Zealand Sth Island
- 10 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 12 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 13 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 14 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 15 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 16 Abel Tasman National Park
- 17 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 18 its just a post
- 19 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 20 New Zealand First Timer
- 21 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 22 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 23 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 24 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 25 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?