We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia for two weeks.
- 2 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 3 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 4 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 5 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 6 Food to Try Out
- 7 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 8 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast