We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 passport, id cards and driver’s license (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 5 6 Days South Island Help
- 6 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 7 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 10 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 11 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 12 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 13 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 14 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Dining
- 17 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 18 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 19 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 20 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 21 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 22 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 23 Cairns to brisbane
- 24 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 25 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand