We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 KOUT-HELP : Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT 1:8OO:681 :72O8 POGO GAMES 24*7
- 2 KOUT-HELP : Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT 1:8OO:681 :72O8 POGO GAMES 24*7
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 6 North Island Itinerary Help
- 7 Visa for Australia
- 8 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 9 Hotel Sydney
- 10 Transportation advice needed
- 11 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 12 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 13 Three days in Cairns
- 14 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 15 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 18 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 19 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 22 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 23 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 24 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 25 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive