We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cream is a pain free solution for making your skin
- 2 Melbourne - Port Douglas - GBR for New Years
- 3 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 4 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 5 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 6 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 7 drive or fly?
- 8 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 9 Nelson, New Zealand
- 10 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 11 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 12 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 13 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 14 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 15 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 16 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 17 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 18 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 19 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 20 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 21 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 22 Boat charter Raitea
- 23 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 24 Cairns Australia
- 25 New Zealand Weather - Help!