We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 2 Gluten free Australia
- 3 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 4 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 5 Uluru
- 6 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 7 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 8 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 9 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 10 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 12 16 days in Australia
- 13 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 14 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 15 25day planning for Australia
- 16 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 17 Help New Zealand
- 18 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 19 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 20 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 21 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 22 Great Ocean Road
- 23 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 new zealand 18days