We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Vini SIM card?
- 2 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 3 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 4 5 days in South Island
- 5 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 8 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 9 New Zealand Itinerary
- 10 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 11 NZ visa denials
- 12 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 13 Help on Itinerary
- 14 Sydney Trip
- 15 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 16 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 17 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 18 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 19 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 20 Extra 2 nights = help
- 21 February Australia Visit
- 22 Best wildlife near sydney
- 23 Where to go in Australia
- 24 Bruny Island
- 25 Western Australia