We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AVIRA@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 AVIRA@Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 4 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 Palau Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island