We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 GEt SOLuTioN AuStraLia +91_9872852111_Love Problem Solution baba ji
- 2 New Zealand - A 7 week road trip
- 3 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 4 using a credit card in AU and NZ
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 7 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 8 Sydney places to stay
- 9 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 10 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 11 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 12 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 13 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 17 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 18 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 19 North island New Zealand-help
- 20 Rarotonga
- 21 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 22 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 23 South Island trip in Oct.
- 24 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 25 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??