My husband and I are planning our first trip to New Zealand. Following is the itinerary we came up with:
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2 and 3: Rotorua and Thermal Attractions
Day 4: Fly to Queenstown
Day 5 and 6: Queenstown
Day 7: Doubtful Sounds
Day 8: Te Anau
Day 9: Milford Track
Day 10 and 11: Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers
Day 12: Punakaiki to Abel Tasman
Day 13: Abel Tasman
Day 14: Abel Tasman to Kaikoura
Day 15: Kaikoura to Christchurch
Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any input is appreciated. We are planning on going there early December. What will the weather be like?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthguidenow.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 2 http://pureenhancement.org/lux-allure/
- 3 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 4 Bespoke Tailors in Hong Kong
- 5 3 Simple Measures To Burn Belly Fat Now
- 6 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 7 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 8 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/apex-voluminous-lash/
- 9 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 10 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 12 Uluru
- 13 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 14 16 days in Australia
- 15 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 16 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 17 25day planning for Australia
- 18 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 19 Help New Zealand
- 20 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 21 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 22 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 23 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 24 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 25 Great Ocean Road