My husband and I are planning our first trip to New Zealand. Following is the itinerary we came up with:
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2 and 3: Rotorua and Thermal Attractions
Day 4: Fly to Queenstown
Day 5 and 6: Queenstown
Day 7: Doubtful Sounds
Day 8: Te Anau
Day 9: Milford Track
Day 10 and 11: Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers
Day 12: Punakaiki to Abel Tasman
Day 13: Abel Tasman
Day 14: Abel Tasman to Kaikoura
Day 15: Kaikoura to Christchurch
Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any input is appreciated. We are planning on going there early December. What will the weather be like?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 2 Help on Itinerary
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Sydney Trip
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 7 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 8 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 9 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 10 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 11 Extra 2 nights = help
- 12 February Australia Visit
- 13 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception