My husband and I are planning our first trip to New Zealand. Following is the itinerary we came up with:
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2 and 3: Rotorua and Thermal Attractions
Day 4: Fly to Queenstown
Day 5 and 6: Queenstown
Day 7: Doubtful Sounds
Day 8: Te Anau
Day 9: Milford Track
Day 10 and 11: Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers
Day 12: Punakaiki to Abel Tasman
Day 13: Abel Tasman
Day 14: Abel Tasman to Kaikoura
Day 15: Kaikoura to Christchurch
Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any input is appreciated. We are planning on going there early December. What will the weather be like?
Help! First trip to New Zealand
- 1 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 2 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 3 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 4 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 5 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 6 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 7 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 8 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 9 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 10 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 11 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 12 Paihia or coromandel
- 13 Emirates and Jetstar
- 14 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 15 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 16 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 17 14 days in NZ in February
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 20 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 21 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 22 Heading to Australia!
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 South Island Itinerary
- 25 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013