My husband and I are planning our first trip to New Zealand. Following is the itinerary we came up with:
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2 and 3: Rotorua and Thermal Attractions
Day 4: Fly to Queenstown
Day 5 and 6: Queenstown
Day 7: Doubtful Sounds
Day 8: Te Anau
Day 9: Milford Track
Day 10 and 11: Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers
Day 12: Punakaiki to Abel Tasman
Day 13: Abel Tasman
Day 14: Abel Tasman to Kaikoura
Day 15: Kaikoura to Christchurch
Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any input is appreciated. We are planning on going there early December. What will the weather be like?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 2 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 3 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 4 Free Camping
- 5 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 6 Kaikoura roads update
- 7 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 8 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 9 Clever, mischievous keas
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 12 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 13 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February