My husband and I are planning our first trip to New Zealand. Following is the itinerary we came up with:
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2 and 3: Rotorua and Thermal Attractions
Day 4: Fly to Queenstown
Day 5 and 6: Queenstown
Day 7: Doubtful Sounds
Day 8: Te Anau
Day 9: Milford Track
Day 10 and 11: Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers
Day 12: Punakaiki to Abel Tasman
Day 13: Abel Tasman
Day 14: Abel Tasman to Kaikoura
Day 15: Kaikoura to Christchurch
Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any input is appreciated. We are planning on going there early December. What will the weather be like?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 2 Traveling through East Coast
- 3 NZ November!
- 4 Sydney to Brisbane
- 5 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 6 New Zealand Sth Island
- 7 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 9 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 10 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 11 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 12 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 13 Abel Tasman National Park
- 14 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 15 its just a post
- 16 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 17 New Zealand First Timer
- 18 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 19 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 20 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 21 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 22 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?
- 23 Cairns-Melbourne or Melbourne Cains
- 24 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 25 Tasting Tassie - November 2016