My husband and I are planning our first trip to New Zealand. Following is the itinerary we came up with:
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2 and 3: Rotorua and Thermal Attractions
Day 4: Fly to Queenstown
Day 5 and 6: Queenstown
Day 7: Doubtful Sounds
Day 8: Te Anau
Day 9: Milford Track
Day 10 and 11: Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers
Day 12: Punakaiki to Abel Tasman
Day 13: Abel Tasman
Day 14: Abel Tasman to Kaikoura
Day 15: Kaikoura to Christchurch
Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any input is appreciated. We are planning on going there early December. What will the weather be like?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Stress Free Moving Services
- 2 Advice on Opals
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Sydney places to stay
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 7 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 8 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 9 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 10 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 11 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 12 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 13 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 14 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 15 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 17 North island New Zealand-help
- 18 Rarotonga
- 19 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 20 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 21 South Island trip in Oct.
- 22 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 23 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 24 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 25 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback