I am flying into Auckland this weekend for a conference and will have 3.5 days to travel before hand. I've been to the south island before, which I loved it, and I am thinking of returning during this trip. However, I am trying to decide where to go with only 3 days (and jetlagged). Can anyone suggest where exactly I should spend my brief amount of time? I visited Queenstown, Milford Sound and the Routeburn track during my last visit, which was years ago.
I was thinking of either Wanaka, Glenorchy or Te Anau. Would anyone suggest one place over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 6 Days South Island Help
- 2 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 3 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 4 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 5 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 6 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 7 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 8 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 9 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 10 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 11 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 12 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 13 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Dining
- 16 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 17 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 18 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 19 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 20 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 21 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 22 Cairns to brisbane
- 23 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 A major dilemma