My fiance and I are torn between picking Tahiti or Maui for our honeymoon, which will be late October, early November. I've read the other postings about Tahiti and Hawaii, but we would have a tighter budget than most. We were hoping to spend about $5,000. We were leaning toward Moorea if we went to any of the islands. Is it realistic to go to French Polynesia on that budget (flying from the Midwest USA) or would Hawaii be our better choice. We both love hiking especially to waterfalls, four-wheeling, snorkeling, and just playing at the beach. We'll have about 7 days for our trip, and I was afraid that there's so much to do in Maui that I won't be able to relax, but will constantly be on the go wanting to experience everything. Also, I've read all about the positives of both Hawaii and French Polynesia, but can anyone list some negatives of each place which may aid in our decision making. If we choose Moorea, would it be suggested to try to get a vacation package? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 NZ 1 week
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 9 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 10 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report