My fiance and I are torn between picking Tahiti or Maui for our honeymoon, which will be late October, early November. I've read the other postings about Tahiti and Hawaii, but we would have a tighter budget than most. We were hoping to spend about $5,000. We were leaning toward Moorea if we went to any of the islands. Is it realistic to go to French Polynesia on that budget (flying from the Midwest USA) or would Hawaii be our better choice. We both love hiking especially to waterfalls, four-wheeling, snorkeling, and just playing at the beach. We'll have about 7 days for our trip, and I was afraid that there's so much to do in Maui that I won't be able to relax, but will constantly be on the go wanting to experience everything. Also, I've read all about the positives of both Hawaii and French Polynesia, but can anyone list some negatives of each place which may aid in our decision making. If we choose Moorea, would it be suggested to try to get a vacation package? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Urgent Yahoo Tech** @18884823831**}} Tech Sup..* Phone Number
- 2 We Care @ Yahoo MAi** Tech** Sup** Number** ☛☎1888*482*3831 Tech Support
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 5 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 8 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 9 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 12 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 13 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 14 One-day hike in Milford area
- 15 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 16 Best national park around Sydney
- 17 1 night stay around GOR
- 18 7 days in New Zealand
- 19 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 20 NZ repeat visitors
- 21 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 22 South Island Suggestions
- 23 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 24 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 25 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January