Can you please recommend a top place for 3 night stay in September.
We are looking for:
- something at the flashier / more luxurious end of the spectrum
- either no kids or only a few
- no more than 2 hours drive from central brisbane
- suitable for a romantic / destress long weekend.
- not a B&B (unless the owners are the type that leave you alone)
- access to spa treatments is a bonus.
- drinks by the pool sound fab.
Would love some personal recommendations for a special location.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 2 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 3 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 4 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 7 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 8 west and north Tasmania
- 9 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Cairns
- 11 Beers in Oz
- 12 NZ visa denials
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Vini SIM card?
- 15 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 16 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary
- 18 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 19 Help on Itinerary
- 20 Sydney Trip
- 21 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 22 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 23 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 24 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 25 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
Have flights to Brisbane - need special place to stay - thanks