Can you please recommend a top place for 3 night stay in September.
We are looking for:
- something at the flashier / more luxurious end of the spectrum
- either no kids or only a few
- no more than 2 hours drive from central brisbane
- suitable for a romantic / destress long weekend.
- not a B&B (unless the owners are the type that leave you alone)
- access to spa treatments is a bonus.
- drinks by the pool sound fab.
Would love some personal recommendations for a special location.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 6 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather
Have flights to Brisbane - need special place to stay - thanks