Just wondering if anyone has ever used discoveraustralia.com.au to book accommodation, flights etc.
They have some good deals - not cheap cheap but well priced. I'm organising a bunch of girlfriends to head to Melbourne in May next year for a 'Wicked' weekend of theatre and shopping and their prices for the flight/accommodation packages are pretty good.
Just hoping they're not dodgy.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 2 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 3 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 4 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 5 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 6 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 7 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 8 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 9 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 10 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 11 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 12 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 13 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 14 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 15 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 16 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 17 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 18 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 19 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 20 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 21 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 22 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 23 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 24 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 25 New Zealand Trip Planning