Flights are booked to fly into Hamilton Island in mid feb in the afternoon... we have 2 full days in the whitsundays (not including travel) and are looking for some help:
1) LOOKING for the BEST 1 night 2 days or 2 nights 3 days cruise of the whitsundays under $500 / person for 2 nights and under $350 pp for one night.
Looking for something that will take us to the best snorkelling and sights in the whitsundays, is not over crowded and is clean and calm.
So far i am looking at the Iceberg.
2) since we fly into hamilton island in the afternoon and fly out of hamilton island in the AM, what is the quickest and least expensive way to transfer to Airlie Beach to meet with the overnight sailing tour?
I'm shocked to see that the ferry is about $60 / person per way.
Any advice will help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 GMAIL Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 GMAIL Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 Önline ☎ Verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8O0:570 1233 on verizon 24*7
- 3 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 5 5 days trip in South Island
- 6 5 nights in Sydney
- 7 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 8 14 day South NZ Trip
- 9 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 10 North Island Itinerary Help
- 11 Visa for Australia
- 12 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 13 Hotel Sydney
- 14 Transportation advice needed
- 15 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 16 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 17 Three days in Cairns
- 18 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 19 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 20 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 21 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 22 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 23 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 24 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 25 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney