Flights are booked to fly into Hamilton Island in mid feb in the afternoon... we have 2 full days in the whitsundays (not including travel) and are looking for some help:
1) LOOKING for the BEST 1 night 2 days or 2 nights 3 days cruise of the whitsundays under $500 / person for 2 nights and under $350 pp for one night.
Looking for something that will take us to the best snorkelling and sights in the whitsundays, is not over crowded and is clean and calm.
So far i am looking at the Iceberg.
2) since we fly into hamilton island in the afternoon and fly out of hamilton island in the AM, what is the quickest and least expensive way to transfer to Airlie Beach to meet with the overnight sailing tour?
I'm shocked to see that the ferry is about $60 / person per way.
Any advice will help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 2 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 3 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 4 help with intinerary please!
- 5 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 6 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 7 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 8 Quaint
- 9 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 10 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 11 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 12 Western Australia + Where?
- 13 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 14 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 15 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 16 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 17 A few days in Darwin
- 18 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 21 Ride sharing Service
- 22 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 23 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?