Flights are booked to fly into Hamilton Island in mid feb in the afternoon... we have 2 full days in the whitsundays (not including travel) and are looking for some help:
1) LOOKING for the BEST 1 night 2 days or 2 nights 3 days cruise of the whitsundays under $500 / person for 2 nights and under $350 pp for one night.
Looking for something that will take us to the best snorkelling and sights in the whitsundays, is not over crowded and is clean and calm.
So far i am looking at the Iceberg.
2) since we fly into hamilton island in the afternoon and fly out of hamilton island in the AM, what is the quickest and least expensive way to transfer to Airlie Beach to meet with the overnight sailing tour?
I'm shocked to see that the ferry is about $60 / person per way.
Any advice will help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 3 Help on Itinerary
- 4 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 5 Sydney Trip
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 9 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 10 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 11 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 12 Extra 2 nights = help
- 13 February Australia Visit
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception