Flights are booked to fly into Hamilton Island in mid feb in the afternoon... we have 2 full days in the whitsundays (not including travel) and are looking for some help:
1) LOOKING for the BEST 1 night 2 days or 2 nights 3 days cruise of the whitsundays under $500 / person for 2 nights and under $350 pp for one night.
Looking for something that will take us to the best snorkelling and sights in the whitsundays, is not over crowded and is clean and calm.
So far i am looking at the Iceberg.
2) since we fly into hamilton island in the afternoon and fly out of hamilton island in the AM, what is the quickest and least expensive way to transfer to Airlie Beach to meet with the overnight sailing tour?
I'm shocked to see that the ferry is about $60 / person per way.
Any advice will help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 How to split up Australia?
- 2 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 3 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 4 Brisbane to Sydney
- 5 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 6 East Coast Australia
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 10 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 11 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 12 Marlborough Sounds
- 13 Blue mountain in July
- 14 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 15 Tonga January Weather
- 16 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 17 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 18 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 19 Alesund - Geiranger
- 20 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 21 australia for first time
- 22 August Honeymoon Help?
- 23 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?
- 24 Best way to exchange US dollars for Australian and NZ dollars
- 25 South Island - 8 days