Me and a friend are heading to Hamilton Island in August we have about 9 days till we have to head back to Newcastle (NSW) We're not too sure what to do with the 9 days. We don't mind if we don't fly back from Hamilton Island open to heading to other places. Anybody got any suggestions? We've looked at accommodation in Hamilton Island but it seems expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 2 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 3 Kaikoura roads update
- 4 Free Camping
- 5 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 6 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 7 Clever, mischievous keas
- 8 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 9 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 10 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 11 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 14 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 15 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne