Me and a friend are heading to Hamilton Island in August we have about 9 days till we have to head back to Newcastle (NSW) We're not too sure what to do with the 9 days. We don't mind if we don't fly back from Hamilton Island open to heading to other places. Anybody got any suggestions? We've looked at accommodation in Hamilton Island but it seems expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Full cure for HIV/AIDS is finally out . Email: email@example.com
- 2 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 3 The whisky trail.
- 4 Another itinerary question
- 5 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 6 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 7 Australia Itinerary
- 8 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 9 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 10 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 11 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 12 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 13 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 14 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 15 help with intinerary please!
- 16 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 17 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 18 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 19 Quaint
- 20 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 21 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 22 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 23 Western Australia + Where?
- 24 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 25 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November