Me and a friend are heading to Hamilton Island in August we have about 9 days till we have to head back to Newcastle (NSW) We're not too sure what to do with the 9 days. We don't mind if we don't fly back from Hamilton Island open to heading to other places. Anybody got any suggestions? We've looked at accommodation in Hamilton Island but it seems expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 2 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 3 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 4 3 weeks in NZ
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Six Weeks Down Under
- 9 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 10 Flood Emergency Services
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 13 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground