I am planning a trip to PNG for 10 days at the end of november. I am traveling solo on a low Budget. I have heard that the best way is to find guesthouses in each destination and hire a local guide to show you around. I am looking to visit:
Do any of you have any recommentions and posible share some contacts that I could get in touch with?
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Original/fake Passports , work permit,etc
- 2 New Zealand with teenagers
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 4 Australia Itinerary
- 5 Another itinerary question
- 6 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 7 The whisky trail.
- 8 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 9 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 10 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 11 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 12 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 13 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 14 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 16 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 17 help with intinerary please!
- 18 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 19 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 20 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 21 Quaint
- 22 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 23 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 24 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 25 Western Australia + Where?