I am planning a trip to PNG for 10 days at the end of november. I am traveling solo on a low Budget. I have heard that the best way is to find guesthouses in each destination and hire a local guide to show you around. I am looking to visit:
Do any of you have any recommentions and posible share some contacts that I could get in touch with?
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Brisbane to Sydney
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 5 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary
- 7 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 8 NZ visa denials
- 9 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 10 Help on Itinerary
- 11 Sydney Trip
- 12 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 13 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 14 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 15 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 16 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 17 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 18 Extra 2 nights = help
- 19 February Australia Visit
- 20 Best wildlife near sydney
- 21 Where to go in Australia
- 22 Bruny Island
- 23 Western Australia
- 24 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 25 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website