I recently completed an 'all stops' island hop across the central Pacific from Los Angeles to Manila.
I've written a travel report for the the US territory of Guam which includes lots of photos, sight-seeing, transportation, eating out and accommodation tips. Maybe this will prove useful to someone in the planning stages of a trip.
You can view the report here:
If you require any additional information, please contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 2 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 3 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 NZ 1 week
- 6 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 7 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 8 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 9 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 10 Australia for two weeks.
- 11 Palau Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 14 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 15 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 16 Visa
- 17 Guam Travel Report
- 18 New Zealand Car Hire
- 19 Tasmania itinerary
- 20 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 21 Research on Australian Tourism
- 22 Australia and NZ visit!
- 23 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 24 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 25 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast