If anyone is thinking about traveling to Guam, please feel free to email me. I know the island inside/out, and just wanted to be of help to people who plan to come to Guam on business or leisure. My email is email@example.com.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Queensland north and Perth south
- 2 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 3 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 4 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 5 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 6 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 7 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 8 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 9 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 10 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 11 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 12 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 13 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 14 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 15 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 16 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 17 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 18 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 19 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 20 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 21 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 22 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 23 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 24 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 25 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley