If anyone is thinking about traveling to Guam, please feel free to email me. I know the island inside/out, and just wanted to be of help to people who plan to come to Guam on business or leisure. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 2 One day in Sydney
- 3 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 4 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 5 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 6 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 8 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 9 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 11 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 12 9 days in Fiji
- 13 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 14 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 15 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 16 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 17 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 18 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 19 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 20 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 21 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 22 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 23 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 24 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 25 DIY Sydney surroundings