My husband and I are going to drive the Great Ocean Road in Feb or Mar next year from Melbourne to Adelaide and I'd like some people's thoughts on where to stay for overnight. I'm thinking 2 over night stays along the way.
We don't want to rush it and time is flexible (around 7 nights).
We'll be flying in from Perth so probably spend a night in Melbourne and then hit the road the following morning. Our plan is to fly out of Adelaide (after spending a night or two in the Barossa as I'm dying to head back there).
We love scenery, wine and food and I would love to see a koala or two.
Any recommendations of thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 2 west and north Tasmania
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 Trip to Cairns
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Beers in Oz
- 7 NZ visa denials
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 5 days in South Island
- 11 Vini SIM card?
- 12 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 13 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 16 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 17 Help on Itinerary
- 18 Sydney Trip
- 19 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 20 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 21 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 22 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 23 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 24 Extra 2 nights = help
- 25 February Australia Visit