We find that we have a few days after a stop in Melbourne. Several people have suggested The Great Ocean Road. I have done some reading and wonder if this is the direction we should head. We have driven coast roads in Maine, Nova Scotia, California, Pacific NorthWest and British Columbia. These roads are spectacular. Is Australia's Great Ocean Road too similar to what we have already seen? Another thought was visiting wineries in Yarra Valley - any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Great Ocean Road
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Hobart
- 3 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 4 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 5 One day in Fiji
- 6 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 7 Should we change our plans ???
- 8 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 9 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 10 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 11 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 12 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 13 Packages
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 16 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 19 Paging Cathies
- 20 Kangaroo island
- 21 Itinerary 20 days
- 22 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 23 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 24 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 25 Rent or buy campervan