We find that we have a few days after a stop in Melbourne. Several people have suggested The Great Ocean Road. I have done some reading and wonder if this is the direction we should head. We have driven coast roads in Maine, Nova Scotia, California, Pacific NorthWest and British Columbia. These roads are spectacular. Is Australia's Great Ocean Road too similar to what we have already seen? Another thought was visiting wineries in Yarra Valley - any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Great Ocean Road
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 2 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 3 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 4 The Great Australian Adventure
- 5 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 6 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 7 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 8 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 9 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 10 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 11 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 12 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 13 5 week itinerary help
- 14 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 17 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 18 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 19 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 20 This special community - Fodorville
- 21 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 22 Traveling to Hawaii
- 23 Great food/local favorites
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Sydney