I have done lots of reading online trying to decide on a trip to a reef or island with my husband. I keep getting confused! I want to try snorkeling for the first time, but my husband is content to do other activities which don't require getting wet! I saw a video of Green Island and it looked beautiful. I like the idea of being on an island and getting in the water from there, rather than from a pontoon. We will be staying 4 nights in Cairns. I have read some rather negative reports about Green Island, but have also read about trips that go there and on to a reef. Does anyone have any recent information about Green Island? Thanks for any help!
Great Barrier Reef trip
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 2 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 3 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 4 Paging Cathies
- 5 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 6 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 7 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 8 Family trip over Spring Break
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 11 5 days in Tasmania
- 12 August week end in Auckland
- 13 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 14 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 15 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 16 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 17 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 18 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 19 Help
- 20 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 21 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 22 Byron Bay or ...
- 23 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 24 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 25 How many days needed in Sydney?