I have done lots of reading online trying to decide on a trip to a reef or island with my husband. I keep getting confused! I want to try snorkeling for the first time, but my husband is content to do other activities which don't require getting wet! I saw a video of Green Island and it looked beautiful. I like the idea of being on an island and getting in the water from there, rather than from a pontoon. We will be staying 4 nights in Cairns. I have read some rather negative reports about Green Island, but have also read about trips that go there and on to a reef. Does anyone have any recent information about Green Island? Thanks for any help!
Great Barrier Reef trip
- 1 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 2 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Hotels in Australia
- 5 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 6 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 7 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 8 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 9 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 10 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 11 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 12 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 13 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 14 Micronesia- when to visit
- 15 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 16 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 24 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 25 Experience with GrabOne