I have done lots of reading online trying to decide on a trip to a reef or island with my husband. I keep getting confused! I want to try snorkeling for the first time, but my husband is content to do other activities which don't require getting wet! I saw a video of Green Island and it looked beautiful. I like the idea of being on an island and getting in the water from there, rather than from a pontoon. We will be staying 4 nights in Cairns. I have read some rather negative reports about Green Island, but have also read about trips that go there and on to a reef. Does anyone have any recent information about Green Island? Thanks for any help!
Great Barrier Reef trip
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Emirates and Jetstar
- 2 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 3 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 4 16 days all over New Zealand
- 5 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 6 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 7 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 8 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 9 Heading to Australia!
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 12 South Island Itinerary
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 15 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 16 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 17 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 18 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 19 victoria in march
- 20 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 21 Victoria with kids
- 22 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 23 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 24 Australia for 4 weeks
- 25 Fiji Luxury Resorts