My daughter, age 23, is leaving in February to study for a semester at Griffith University, Gold Coast. She will be there until the end of June & we would like suggestions on sights/activities that are not to be missed while she is there. How far is the Great Barrier Reef from Gold Coast and the best mode of transportation to get there since she will not have a car? How is public transportation for getting around & to places? Please consider she is a student & will be on a budget
Gold Coast on a Student's Budget
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 10 days itinerary
- 2 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 5 Packing List
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 8 Internet access
- 9 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 10 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 11 Books?
- 12 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 13 Choosing a Visa
- 14 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 15 One spare day in Darwin
- 16 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 17 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 18 Travel Visa
- 19 Canberra
- 20 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 21 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 22 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 23 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 24 5 Australian restaurants make top 100
- 25 Kakadu: Cooinda back to Darwin - time for Litchfield?