I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 2 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 5 Sydney and Auckland
- 6 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 7 Internet access
- 8 Night Out Byron Bay
- 9 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 10 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 11 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 12 10 days itinerary
- 13 Fremantle my love..
- 14 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 15 Packing List
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Books?
- 18 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 19 Choosing a Visa
- 20 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 21 One spare day in Darwin
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 24 Travel Visa
- 25 Canberra