I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 2 Advice for 5 days north of Cairns
- 3 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 4 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 5 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 6 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 7 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 8 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 9 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 10 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 11 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 12 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 13 16 days all over New Zealand
- 14 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 15 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 16 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 17 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 18 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 19 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 20 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 21 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 22 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 23 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 24 Question about the "Build Up"
- 25 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?