I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 헬로카지노*˚岛『《ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ》』岛˚*헬로카지노
- 2 Group Trip Down Under
- 3 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 4 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 5 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 6 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 7 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 8 North Island
- 9 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 10 4 weeks itinerary
- 11 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 12 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 13 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 14 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 15 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 18 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 19 Tour operators
- 20 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 21 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 22 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 23 travel agency for PNG
- 24 Blue Mountains
- 25 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!