I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Experience with one way car rentals and mid-range hotels in New Zealand
- 3 Cheapest International calls from Australia
- 4 Sydney-Things to Do
- 5 Car Rental Tarvel to Kangaroo Island
- 6 Travel passes within Australia
- 7 drive or fly?
- 8 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 9 Milford Sound Cruises
- 10 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 11 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 12 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 13 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 14 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 15 Nelson, New Zealand
- 16 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 17 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 18 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 19 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 20 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 21 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 22 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 23 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 25 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!