I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy 100% Authentic IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates
- 2 5 days trip in South Island
- 3 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!