I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 2 west and north Tasmania
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 Trip to Cairns
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Beers in Oz
- 7 NZ visa denials
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 5 days in South Island
- 11 Vini SIM card?
- 12 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 13 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 16 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 17 Help on Itinerary
- 18 Sydney Trip
- 19 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 20 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 21 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 22 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 23 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 24 Extra 2 nights = help
- 25 February Australia Visit
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!