I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 2 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 3 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 4 Apex car rental in Australia
- 5 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 6 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 8 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 9 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 12 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 13 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Tasmania
- 16 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 17 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 18 Accommodations Brisbane
- 19 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 20 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 21 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 22 Repositioning cruise
- 23 18 days nz.
- 24 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 25 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!