I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Picton Drive Through
- 3 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 7 North and South Island of NZ
- 8 The southern lights
- 9 Mel's NZ Photos
- 10 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 11 August Honeymoon Help?
- 12 How to split up Australia?
- 13 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 14 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 17 East Coast Australia
- 18 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 19 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 20 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 21 Marlborough Sounds
- 22 Blue mountain in July
- 23 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 24 Tonga January Weather
- 25 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!