I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 2 Rarotonga
- 3 North island New Zealand-help
- 4 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 5 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 6 South Island trip in Oct.
- 7 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 8 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 11 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 12 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 13 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 14 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 15 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 16 A week in Fiji
- 17 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 18 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 19 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 20 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 21 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 22 New Zealand Christchurch area 3 days
- 23 Day trip to see baby seals!!!
- 24 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 6 Days South Island Help
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!