I am just starting to put together another long weekend for my girlfriends and myself. Last year we were seven all up and headed for Melbourne, where we had an amazing time.
This time I'm thinking Sydney and the Blue Mountains, but not sure. I'm planning 4 days/3 nights. Was thinking of transferring directly from airport to Katoomba for maybe 2 nights. Then back to Sydney where I was thinking some walks might be nice. Now I do remember that a number of you have offered some ideas for walks before - not too long and I think sort of inner cityish?
I was originally thinking of staying at Caves House at Jenolan but not sure any more - we do like a nice feed but the restaurant there doesn't seem to have an inspiring menu. Though we do like staying at older type establishments. So now I'm thinking of staying in Katoomba/Leura and just doing a day trip to the Caves. A visit to the three sisters, a little bit of bush walking. Then back to Sydney hopefully to fit in a quick trip to Bondi - is there a train to take us out there? And just a walking type tour. No shopping!
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 2 Trip to Cairns
- 3 NZ visa denials
- 4 Beers in Oz
- 5 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 5 days in South Island
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Vini SIM card?
- 10 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 11 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 12 New Zealand Itinerary
- 13 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 14 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 15 Help on Itinerary
- 16 Sydney Trip
- 17 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 18 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 19 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 20 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 21 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 22 Extra 2 nights = help
- 23 February Australia Visit
- 24 Best wildlife near sydney
- 25 Where to go in Australia