I am just starting to put together another long weekend for my girlfriends and myself. Last year we were seven all up and headed for Melbourne, where we had an amazing time.
This time I'm thinking Sydney and the Blue Mountains, but not sure. I'm planning 4 days/3 nights. Was thinking of transferring directly from airport to Katoomba for maybe 2 nights. Then back to Sydney where I was thinking some walks might be nice. Now I do remember that a number of you have offered some ideas for walks before - not too long and I think sort of inner cityish?
I was originally thinking of staying at Caves House at Jenolan but not sure any more - we do like a nice feed but the restaurant there doesn't seem to have an inspiring menu. Though we do like staying at older type establishments. So now I'm thinking of staying in Katoomba/Leura and just doing a day trip to the Caves. A visit to the three sisters, a little bit of bush walking. Then back to Sydney hopefully to fit in a quick trip to Bondi - is there a train to take us out there? And just a walking type tour. No shopping!
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Assist : Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Norton 24*7
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary