I am just starting to put together another long weekend for my girlfriends and myself. Last year we were seven all up and headed for Melbourne, where we had an amazing time.
This time I'm thinking Sydney and the Blue Mountains, but not sure. I'm planning 4 days/3 nights. Was thinking of transferring directly from airport to Katoomba for maybe 2 nights. Then back to Sydney where I was thinking some walks might be nice. Now I do remember that a number of you have offered some ideas for walks before - not too long and I think sort of inner cityish?
I was originally thinking of staying at Caves House at Jenolan but not sure any more - we do like a nice feed but the restaurant there doesn't seem to have an inspiring menu. Though we do like staying at older type establishments. So now I'm thinking of staying in Katoomba/Leura and just doing a day trip to the Caves. A visit to the three sisters, a little bit of bush walking. Then back to Sydney hopefully to fit in a quick trip to Bondi - is there a train to take us out there? And just a walking type tour. No shopping!
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 2 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 3 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 4 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 5 Help with NZ Travel
- 6 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 7 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 8 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 9 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 10 Kaikoura roads update
- 11 Free Camping
- 12 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 Clever, mischievous keas
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 17 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 20 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 21 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 22 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 23 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 24 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 25 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas