We are traveling to Independant Samoa in June with my 70 year old young father, his wife and my 4 yr and 5 1/2 yr old sons. We will be in Kuai for five days prior to going over. Any good tips besides drink bottled water? We will be staying four nights at Aggie Greys and 3 nights at Coconut Beach Club. Best snorkeling? Thanks, Anne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 2 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 4 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 9 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 10 August week end in Auckland
- 11 NZ vs Aust
- 12 28 days to campervan around australia
- 13 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 14 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 15 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 16 Sydney Weather in September
- 17 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 18 South Island Suggestions ...
- 19 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 20 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 21 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 22 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies
- 23 Christchurch, NZ rebuilding
- 24 Best time of year in NZ and Australia
- 25 Sydney Questions