My husband and I are headed to Australia in September for the first time. We have 13 days on the ground. We have 7 days for the GBR area. We are very interested in seeing the Daintree forest, sailing the Whitsundays, snorkelling (I can't scuba due to a congenital heart defect) and possibly doing the Kuranda Scenic Railway (we are willing to omit this). We love nature, and being outside, and learning about nature and history. Any recommendations on an itinerary to get the most out of our short time. We will be flying in from Uluru and we have a moderate budget. What are some areas of the GBR we must see, any good Whitsunday sailing recommendations or any recommendations for anything really?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 UNITED STATE@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?