My husband and I are planning a 2 week trip from HK to the east coast of Australia in Feb. We plan to spend 5 days in Melbourne + Sydney and about 10 days along Gold Coast up north. I am keen to visit Gold Coast, Fraser Island, Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef. We are not the best divers, so dont intend to spend too much time diving. Can you pls help with the below questions
1) Should we visit the GBR from Cairns or from the Whitsundays? Given we have only 10 days, do we have the time to do the GBR from Cairns rather than from Whitsundays? How different is the GBR from both places?
2) How many days do we need in Fraser Island and Whitsundays considering both cases - doing GBR from Cairns vs doing from Whitsundays?
3) What is the best way to explore the Fraser Island? Do we need to book a tour? How many days?
4) Should we book the tours (Fraser Island as well as Whitsundays)in advance or can we get last minute deals at the beach?
Thank you all !
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 다리다리사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 다리다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 파워볼사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Australia for two weeks.
- 5 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 6 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 7 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 8 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 9 Food to Try Out
- 10 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 11 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 12 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 13 Recommended guidebooks
- 14 South Island Road Trip
- 15 Surprises in Australia
- 16 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 17 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 18 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 19 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 20 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 21 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 22 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 23 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 24 New Zealand with a toddler
- 25 Gariwerd - The Grampians