My fiance and I are hoping to visit the French Polynesian islands for our honeymoon after our June, 2012 wedding. We are trying to find the best deal for our money while staying at a hotel with updated accommodations and decent amenities. As it is our honeymoon, we are hoping to have a little bit of privacy but still have the benefits of a resort. Ideally, we would like to be able to stay in an overwater bungalow, but at this point, we are unsure if our budget will allow that. We have looked on travel auction websites already and there don't appear to be many options for French Polynesia. Please feel free to share any tips or advice that may be relevant. Thanks!
French Polynesian Honeymoon Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Packing List
- 2 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 3 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 6 Sydney and Auckland
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Internet access
- 9 Night Out Byron Bay
- 10 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 11 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 12 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 13 10 days itinerary
- 14 Fremantle my love..
- 15 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Books?
- 18 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 19 Choosing a Visa
- 20 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 21 One spare day in Darwin
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 24 Travel Visa
- 25 Canberra