My fiance and I are hoping to visit the French Polynesian islands for our honeymoon after our June, 2012 wedding. We are trying to find the best deal for our money while staying at a hotel with updated accommodations and decent amenities. As it is our honeymoon, we are hoping to have a little bit of privacy but still have the benefits of a resort. Ideally, we would like to be able to stay in an overwater bungalow, but at this point, we are unsure if our budget will allow that. We have looked on travel auction websites already and there don't appear to be many options for French Polynesia. Please feel free to share any tips or advice that may be relevant. Thanks!
French Polynesian Honeymoon Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 3 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 4 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 5 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 6 Should we change our plans ???
- 7 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 8 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 9 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 Kangaroo island
- 12 Itinerary 20 days
- 13 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help