My fiance and I are hoping to visit the French Polynesian islands for our honeymoon after our June, 2012 wedding. We are trying to find the best deal for our money while staying at a hotel with updated accommodations and decent amenities. As it is our honeymoon, we are hoping to have a little bit of privacy but still have the benefits of a resort. Ideally, we would like to be able to stay in an overwater bungalow, but at this point, we are unsure if our budget will allow that. We have looked on travel auction websites already and there don't appear to be many options for French Polynesia. Please feel free to share any tips or advice that may be relevant. Thanks!
French Polynesian Honeymoon Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Itinerary Planning
- 2 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 3 Sydney
- 4 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 5 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 6 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 7 Marlborough Sounds???
- 8 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 9 New Zealand itinerary help
- 10 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 11 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 12 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 13 Song doc - one for you
- 14 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 15 Jet Star?
- 16 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 17 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 18 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 19 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 20 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 21 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip